I finally accomplished the Insanity Workout!!

Options

Replies

• AmberLee2012
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow! Any befores of your thighs?
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Holy crap look at those quads dude! Nice work!
  • Jmort90
    Jmort90 Posts: 6
    Options
    i just started mine a week ago, i hope my results are like yours! Goon on ya!
  • tastopanski
    Options
    I think the results are very clear to see. I have wanted to try the Insanity, but not sure my ankles would be up to the challenge...working up to it. lol. Very well done keeping at it!
  • lulucall911
    lulucall911 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job you can definitely see a change you look great!
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    WOOO JAINA! Congratulations!

There is SUCH a big difference between day 1 and 63! That side picture of yours shows such drastic changes. Your body looks a lot slimmer and tighter! Your arms and legs look muscular in your bottom pic as well, evidence of gained muscle ;) I am super proud that you pushed through! You already know that you are one of my biggest motivators in my Insanity journey hehe and now I am even more inspired to finish and hopefully accomplish my fitness goals!

Way to go girl, you are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G !! Looking forward to support you further on your journey to lose those last couple pounds and get those abs :D

Thank you so much Quel! :) I can't wait til you finish Insanity!! I know you will have amazing results!!! Have fun with the rest of month 2!
  • jaina08
    Options
    Thats awesome results !!! Huge difference. And like I said before, your legs are ripped!!! Great Job!! Im gonna start it soon!
    Wow! Any befores of your thighs?
    Holy crap look at those quads dude! Nice work!

Lol! Thanks guys! I did gain the most muscle on my thighs and calves! And yes I do have a before and after pic of my thighs lol I'll post it up later!
  • rider72
    rider72 Posts: 119
    Options
    Congrats, Fantastic results! Way to hang in for the 60 days....see it wasnt that bad! The question is...Whats next?!
  • jaina08
    Options
    Oh and thank you everyone! I am now planning on going back to the gym. I do wanna try another beachbody program though! I have turbofire but I don't know when to start yet. And for everyone currently doing Insanity, keep up the good work and I hope you all get greaaaat results!
  • jaina08
    Options
    For those who wanted to see my before and after thighs lol! The left picture is super old though, like 2010 old, lol!

347eg78.jpg
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! I started Month #2 yesterday. Eeeeek!
  • janice91568
    janice91568 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look great. I am starting a 90 Day Challenge tomorrow and can't wait to see my results.
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    amazing job,...you should be very proud of yourself...also killer legs!!! I am jealous ha!
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Outstanding results!
  • sshone1
    sshone1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! I have three weeks left myself!
  • mketavong
    mketavong Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! Way to go!! Thanks for sharing, great motivation!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!
    I start Insanity next week, so this made me happy!
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!! U are RIPPED!!! I wish I could do it , but I have a bad knee and all that jumping around and high impact would KILL me... :sad:
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    thats so fantastic!!!! You look so great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!