Super Summer Fit Challenge

Options
Hey there MFP!

I'm thinking of starting a group as a summer fitness challenge; Summer is only 51 days away!!! If you're interested, bump this post or add me and I'll invite you to the challenge! Let's rock these last few weeks together!

xoxo

Replies

• theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You know I'm in ;):)
  • rnl1993
    rnl1993 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am most definitely interested in this. I am 100% up for the challenge!
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    bump!

yay!
  • bhealthyagain
    bhealthyagain Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • srcardinal10
    Options
    Whoooo! Let's get this going! I'll post a topic for weekly check-in tomorrow morning (PST) unless anyone else would like to start it!
  • Lollypopems
    Options
    I'm in!!!!! :happy:
  • srcardinal10
    Options
    I'm in!!!!! :happy:

Yay! This is fun!!!! I'm excited to see all of my friends joining! :) We can rock this!!!!!!!!
  • Elly115
    Elly115 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im pretty new to logging and coming on here but love the idea of following a challenge! can't believe summer is 51 days away!
  • ashleycball
    Options
    I'm in and in need of a challange!
  • srcardinal10
    Options
    Im pretty new to logging and coming on here but love the idea of following a challenge! can't believe summer is 51 days away!

Welcome to MFP! It's a great resource and the people are generally amazing and supportive. I hope that you decide to join this challenge! I'll add you as a friend!
  • SniffyDoodle
    Options
    I really need a good challenge!! What sort of challenge will it be, though?
  • srcardinal10
    Options

Each person is already challenging themself to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The goal of this group is to hold yourself accountable and to meet other people. A place where we can continually encourage success, have written goals, learn from others, and inspire. I found that when I did my last challenge and checked-in weekly, I held myself accountable and lost weight. While this seems essentially the same as just using MFP, it has an end date so you can work towards something that doesn't feel so far away. It just puts what you're doing into smaller, measurable steps which I think many people battle with. We hit plateaus, quit, or aren't seeing results. This will give a forum for you to push yourself. :)

xoxo,
    SR
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • Turtle1794
    Options
    Sounds fun.....I'm in! :)
  • SniffyDoodle
    Options

Each person is already challenging themself to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The goal of this group is to hold yourself accountable and to meet other people. A place where we can continually encourage success, have written goals, learn from others, and inspire. I found that when I did my last challenge and checked-in weekly, I held myself accountable and lost weight. While this seems essentially the same as just using MFP, it has an end date so you can work towards something that doesn't feel so far away. It just puts what you're doing into smaller, measurable steps which I think many people battle with. We hit plateaus, quit, or aren't seeing results. This will give a forum for you to push yourself. :)

xoxo,
    SR

Sounds great, thanks! I'll give it a shot!
  • Cassidy_Jean
    Options
    I'm in!
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • lily0790