Vegans vegetarians and pescetarians

Options
Helllooo. Im a 22 year old female and I'm coming back to the MFP community with new goals. I plan to eliminate toxins from my diet. While I've reached my first fitness goals as far as weight/exercise goes Im ready to take another step. I'd love to have more friends with similar eating habits, And more friends in general. Send me a request id love to have your support :) and give you mine of course. See you soon!

Replies

• rileyscoutko
    rileyscoutko Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hi! this sounds really cool, but what is your plan? (i'm a pescetarian of 7 years btw)
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    So eating seafood that eats the dirt off the sea floor is better than grass fed beef? Sorry, I don't mean to bring negativity already and I wish you the best, but we have kidneys and livers for a reason.
  • racmar0208
    Options
    Sounds like we have similar eating habits.. mostly vegetarian, but the occasional seafood. (love some salmon, shrimp, and i'm a serious sushi addict :)
  • Mimoki
    Mimoki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Im a pescatarian (10 years). You can add me if you like. For me personally I like fish and veg I could just never get with the other stuff lol since I was small. My mom used to try to trick me into eating chicken and what now. Now its been so long that it doesn't even occur me...
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian. My diary is open to friends, making healthier eating habits myself.
  • Fitgrl430
    Fitgrl430 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jenn and I'm a vegetarian you are welcome to add me :flowerforyou: