April Squat Challenge Results

Options
JanieElise
JanieElise Posts: 51 Member
This challenge:

nbd5xu.png

These results:

30nauxf.jpg

I've heard a lot of people say that this squat challenge doesn't work but keep in mind I did lots of other things as well. I workout 6-7 days a week at least 45 mins and I "net" 1200-1400 calories a day.

Replies

• trin8ty75
    trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing results. Good job sticking with the challenge
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    Nice! YOU got that lifted bootie we all desire to have :)
  • JanieElise
    Options
    Thank you
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • Sobeeit
    Sobeeit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :-) Me and my mfp friend just started this 3 days ago ... great to see some results
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! That's exciting results.. I'm starting the challenge tomorrow and hope I'm as successful with it.

I do have a question... did you do all of the squats at once, or did you space them out through the day? I've seen different threads say that you can do them either way and if I can achieve results like you have by doing them throughout the day, I'll stick to that!
  • ba502
    ba502 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I finished the squat challenge today. I lost 1/2 inch off my hips doing it.
  • JennieCakes72
    JennieCakes72 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! That's exciting results.. I'm starting the challenge tomorrow and hope I'm as successful with it.

I do have a question... did you do all of the squats at once, or did you space them out through the day? I've seen different threads say that you can do them either way and if I can achieve results like you have by doing them throughout the day, I'll stick to that!

I started this challenge today! Does anyone want to start a group for a May Squat Challenge? Or is there already one?

Thanks!
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Daayaam is all I can say!
  • DresdenMN
    DresdenMN Posts: 23
    Options

I started this challenge today! Does anyone want to start a group for a May Squat Challenge? Or is there already one?

Thanks!

I just started this one. I am on day 3. I do all of them together. I go between doing traditional squats and sumo squats with a kettle bell. I think when the number starts getting into triple digits, I may split the squats into 2 sessions depending on how I feel.
    If you feel like joining me in two other challenges that I have paired with this one feel free. I am also doing 30 days of push ups (do push ups daily for 1 minute - that's it) and I will be starting 30 days of crunches starting on May 3rd.
    CHALLENGES ARE FUN!
  • JanieElise
    Options
    I did them throughout the day. When I would go to the restroom, I did 20-25 at a time. I couldn't imagine doing 250 at one time.
  • kerryradz
    kerryradz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing results, where do i sign up?

Can someone send me a link or send me what the challenge is i can't see the little pic posted?

• Imaricandoit
    Imaricandoit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started and made it to day 11 five days ago. I think I'm going to pick up where I left off today. I like the idea of breaking them up throughout the day. Thanks for the motivation!! :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW friend....I can totally see the difference...I have told several people it will help those love handles to...You are walking example of that.... CONGRATS
  • sandyz1977
    sandyz1977 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Thanks!

I would LOVE to do the challenge with you! I'm just starting this journey here as you can see by my sad little ticker below!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Awesome Results Hun thats is so great
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely up for a May challenge, has someone started one?
  • Evegirll
    Evegirll Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bump
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Thanks for sharing.
  • krisike
    krisike Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    got that rack sitting up there! lol great job chicka!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!