Thats Okay, I didn't like her anyway!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. I lost weight this week and I am getting so close to one of my goals. I have 1.9 lbs to lose to be under 200 lbs!!!
  • HotMommy0609
    HotMommy0609 Posts: 224
    Options
    Good for you! I have 2 little girls the same age as yours, it takes a lot of energy to keep up with them. Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    That so hit home for me Heather!!! I don't have kids but I literally understand what you said and I was in the same place many years ago! Thanks for reminding me how far I have come also. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    awesome post! Congrats thats what its all about learning to love yourself thats when you start taking care of yourself because you know you're worth the effort!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. I lost weight this week and I am getting so close to one of my goals. I have party0002.gif1.9 lbs to lose to be under 200 lbs!!!party0002.gif
    party0002.gif You're AWESOME!! So proud of all your hard work GIRL!!:flowerforyou: :heart:

Becca:drinker:
  • Barb29
    Barb29 Posts: 5
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You are an inspiration to your Mother and I am so happy and thankful that you have found the real you. Keep it up you can achieve all your dreams.
  • Vanessa1977
    Vanessa1977 Posts: 101
    Options
    It was a well written post, it shows that losing weight changes more then just our appereance. keep up the good work.
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    awesome and inspiring!!!
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    Options
    Thanks for all of the support!!
  • dcturcotte
    dcturcotte Posts: 59
    Options
    That's awesome, good on you!
  • OpalFruitJam
    OpalFruitJam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Loving this! i Am glad it has been a total lifestyle change for you! Wonderful ^_^
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    Options
    Yesterday my 4 year old told me that we walk too much and her legs miss our van!! I can honestly tell you that we walk everywhere possible. I used to drive even afew blocks!
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Good for you! Very inspirational! Keep it up. :)
  • justahorsen
    justahorsen Posts: 234
    Options
    Yesterday my 4 year old told me that we walk too much and her legs miss our van!! I can honestly tell you that we walk everywhere possible. I used to drive even afew blocks!

This really cracked me up!!! You are an inspiration to me!!!
  • LarryCaners
    Options
    You are amazing! Well written! Love ya!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Nice blog.....love it!!!
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    Options
    Thanks!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!