Ipad Minis

Options
awake4777
awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
I'm thinking of purchasing a mini I pad. Any feedback?

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Dumb.

Buy an ACTUAL iPad
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I hear they are smaller than an actual Ipad
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I hear they are smaller than an actual Ipad

& bigger than an iPhone
  • queenprog
    queenprog Posts: 10
    Options
    IPads are great, but going mini is like getting a 12" tv screen instead of the 48" flat screen. You want to be able to see the screen. With the larger screen, you can change the size of the text to make it comfortable for your eyes. The larger ones are also great for lots of storage for games and pictures.
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. :flowerforyou:
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be the odd one out I guess! I LOVE my mini! I had a regular sized ipad before it, it was heavy and too big for me. The mini is perfect especially for reading which I do quite a bit of. Still great for apps , browsing the web and watching movies/ Netflix etc. Just love love love it! :heart: :heart:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of purchasing a mini I pad. Any feedback?

I love my ipad mini!!! Light weight, fits in my purse. It's great for reading and watching movies and tv shows. My boyfriend has the regular size ipad and it's heavy and cumbersome. Now he wishes he would have gotten the mini. I also love it for free youtube workout video's!!
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options

I love my ipad mini!!! Light weight, fits in my purse. It's great for reading and watching movies and tv shows. My boyfriend has the regular size ipad and it's heavy and cumbersome. Now he wishes he would have gotten the mini. I also love it for free youtube workout video's!!

Good, I'm not the only one! :happy:
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be the odd one out I guess! I LOVE my mini! I had a regular sized ipad before it, it was heavy and too big for me. The mini is perfect especially for reading which I do quite a bit of. Still great for apps , browsing the web and watching movies/ Netflix etc. Just love love love it! :heart: :heart:

LOL. It makes me laugh that an iPad could be considered heavy or big. But I guess that's the beauty of our ever-shrinking technology.

Also, I love my iPad, wouldn't downgrade in size :)
  • rachel4304
    rachel4304 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I currently have an iPad. I've had a smaller tablet before. I prefer the size of the iPad. The smaller one was too close to the size of my iPhone.

About the only thing I would like about the smaller size is it would be easier to carry. If you intend on taking it a lot of places, smaller might be better. I rarely take my iPad out.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I lovely my mini iPad! I'm on it right now!
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    I have a mini, I love it so much more than a regular size, like pp have said it fits in my bag I have the same storage capabilities as a normal iPad and its not as heavy or cumbersome. It's more discreet obviously especially when out and about I can use it without having this huge thing in front of me. I use it and an ereader depending on a books format saves me buying a kindle I use the app instead.

I'm also on my mini iPad now on way home from work
  • Yetta729
    Yetta729 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    love the iPad mini ... we have two in the house, one for each child.
    the size is just right for them. I myself prefer the mini to the regular one as well, handles better...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Awesome.
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    LOVE mine
  • fit_crow
    fit_crow Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a mini, and I decided on this size because it could double as an ereader and be less cumbersome. I love it, personally. It's a really comfortable size.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    get a note or an android tab....