Starting Over ............... Again

Options
jerobins
jerobins Posts: 13 Member
Well, here I am starting over, again. Two years ago I did this and dropped 35 pounds. I did this by weighing,measuring and journaling all my foods and drinks. So I figured that I can do this without doing all of that,right? NO! didn't work out too well for me. So here I am starting over. Been weighing,measuring and journaling for one week so far. I weigh in on Tuesdays since that when I started this again. I can say good bye to 5 pounds. My shoppong habits have chaned big time. Lots of fruits, vegies, fish and chicken. We have NO RED MEATS in our freezer. To help me out I even bought myself a NutriBullet. Love that thing.
Ok I am off to enjoy my evening. I wish all of you a wonderful week.

Replies

• kloser2kona
    Options
    great!!! keep pressing on :)
  • Runninglibrarian13
    Runninglibrarian13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    No shame in starting over... the real shame would be giving up.
  • cheekychops1412
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck for your weigh-in on Tuesday! You've done it once and I admire your determination to get back on track again.

What's a NutriBullet by the way?

Have a good week...please feel free to add me as a buddy...I'm looking for motivational and inspirational support too.
  • Jmort90
    Jmort90 Posts: 6
    Options
    i recently just started again, i went from 245 to 160's high 150's, i have gone back to around 180 and am on a track towards badness.

i am excited and try remembering how good i felt every week when i got on the scale and saw more fall off.

when i first looked at my first "before picture" and my "after picture" i teared up and smiled.

Good on you for going again!
  • jerobins
    jerobins Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A NutriBullet is a blender that makes very smooth smoothies. You can get them at Target. It works better than my high dollar blender.
    It's called the world's first nutrition extractor. I can put a apple with skin on ,no seeds. spinach and nuts and ice. turn it on for 60 seconds and you will have a very good tasting and healthy smoothie. Check them out online. Plus it come with lots of healthy recipes to try. Or you can make up your own. I love it.
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    No shame in starting over! I think most of us have been there. Best of luck to you and keep on keeping on!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,583 Member
    Options
    Well, here I am starting over, again. Two years ago I did this and dropped 35 pounds. I did this by weighing,measuring and journaling all my foods and drinks. So I figured that I can do this without doing all of that,right? NO! didn't work out too well for me. So here I am starting over. Been weighing,measuring and journaling for one week so far. I weigh in on Tuesdays since that when I started this again. I can say good bye to 5 pounds. My shoppong habits have chaned big time. Lots of fruits, vegies, fish and chicken. We have NO RED MEATS in our freezer. To help me out I even bought myself a NutriBullet. Love that thing.
    Ok I am off to enjoy my evening. I wish all of you a wonderful week.
    Hate to tell you, but you're doing exactly what you did 2 years ago and expect to keep it up for life? If not, then you need a different approach so that you can do it for life.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition