Friends, friends and more friends...

Options
Hi I could really do with some diet buddies to help me keep focused and on track in my quest to lose 18lbs.

Too many times have I fallen off the waggon but nearing 50 I need to lose this weight and keep it off for once and for all.

Any takers for a supportive buddy would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck to you all

Replies

• genericjanedoe
    genericjanedoe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've only been using MFP for about a week having gone through a whole raft of fad diets and methods to drop weight. It's yo yo'd up and down over the years, but its tough without the support. Like you, I'm heading towards the big 5-0 and cannot imagine never being fit and healthy again.

My extra motivation is an Italian Riviera holiday in mid June and I can't stand to think I'll be covering up head to foot like I have done on previous holidays! Even if I shift only a few pounds before then, I know it'll make me feel a whole lot better.

So please feel free to add me and I'll do the same.
  • melissadills
    Options
    Hi, I'm on my second week of being a "Newbie" so I could use another Fitness Pal too. :flowerforyou:
  • deelydog
    deelydog Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm looking for buddies too so please feel free to add me. Just turned 41 and recently moved to sydney from the UK for a few years with hubbies job, so using my time here to conquer this fitness pal thing once and for all.
  • jmlf4
    jmlf4 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if ya like. I am 42 stay at home mom of 4 kids. I know what ya mean about getting the weight off and keeping it off. I have been on here for about a month now. i am losing but could do better...need support too.