my new 200 calorie sweet treat :)

Options
sc10985
sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
24 cinnamon teddy grahams (130cal) dipped in a sugar free chocolate pudding cup (70cal). It reminds me of chocolate cream pie, which I LOVE! yum!!

What are some low cal sweets you love??

Replies

• palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Chocolate graham crackers with nutella spread on top then top with sliced strawberries....indulgent and probably about 120-150 cals for one graham cracker "sheet"
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I just have a lovely rich real dessert usually homemade, with eggs, sugar, definitely chocolate... I just don't have them often..... maybe once a week... much more satisfying :)
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    for sweet treats I like to eat nutella on toast, I also try to eat a lot of fruit when I'm craving sweets.
  • SparklySarah412
    SparklySarah412 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Handful of fresh strawberries with a couple of spoonfuls of low fat coconut yogurt
  • reddingaz
    reddingaz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I whip up some coconut whipped cream & put a bit on top of fresh berries!
  • septbride2
    septbride2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fiber one chocolate squares cereal - 80 cals for 3/4 cup. Tastes like cocoa puffs!
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Sugar- Free Popsicles are my favorite! Funny, because I never really cared for Popsicles before.
  • Nicole6
    Nicole6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Dole banana dippers. They're frozen banana slices dipped in dark chocolate. 100 calories a pack and delicious.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    200-calorie sweet treat? That's the very definition of Pop-Tart.
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Chocolate graham crackers with nutella spread on top then top with sliced strawberries....indulgent and probably about 120-150 cals for one graham cracker "sheet"

Ooh need to try this. Thanks for the idea.
  • bakingmink
    bakingmink Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Kemp's Chocolate chip cookie dough frozen yogurt. 120 calories per 1/2 cup. It is awesome!
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options

But how can you eat just one? I don't have that kind of willpower! For me it's black bean brownies- regular brownie mix with puréed black beans instead of the oil and eggs. About 160 calories a serving.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options

But how can you eat just one? I don't have that kind of willpower!
    It's easy! Put one away (in a Ziploc if you aren't going to eat it in the next day or two). Toast the other one and put it on a plate. Sit down and stare at the TV for a few seconds, or check your email, or think about something absorbing. Look down at your plate, see one Pop-Tart, and assume you ate the first Pop-Tart while you were distracted. Shrug, and eat the "second" Pop-Tart.
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options

But how can you eat just one? I don't have that kind of willpower!
    It's easy! Put one away (in a Ziploc if you aren't going to eat it in the next day or two). Toast the other one and put it on a plate. Sit down and stare at the TV for a few seconds, or check your email, or think about something absorbing. Look down at your plate, see one Pop-Tart, and assume you ate the first Pop-Tart while you were distracted. Shrug, and eat the "second" Pop-Tart.

I LOVE THIS!
  • rosered93
    rosered93 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    1/4c peanut flour, 1/4c Hershey's dark cocoa powder, a dash of cinnamon and salt, and stevia to sweeten. Intensely chocolatey peanut pudding (or, with less water, a fudge, with more water, a sauce). 150cals :)