new too :)

Options
Hi, Im Karen. I have had issues with weight most of my life.... It ends now, i am 42 and have 5 kids, who I want to see grow up. I have lost 42 pounds so far, but still want to lose another 63 !! I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Karen

Replies

• akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    Hi Karen and welcome to MFP. I've only been using this site for a week but I'm loving it. Well done on your weight lose so far I'm sure you will get there eventually and there are plenty of people on here to encourage you on your journey. I have sent you a friend request
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen!
    Welcome to MFP!! You're gonna love it!
  • tatie81
    tatie81 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have only been on here a couple of days and find this site sooooo much better then any one of the onces that I have had to pay for. Good luck!!!
  • Alicia_W
    Alicia_W Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Karen!

I am pretty new to the site too! I just love how easy everything is. Its really going to help with loosing weight. I wish you all the luck! I am sending you a friend request!

Alicia
  • mekhala
    mekhala Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    welcome, i love this site... you are all so friendly!!
  • sarwood1
    sarwood1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, Karen. Glad you are here. You will love MFP. Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • karenmumto5
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind welcome. Im sure i will love it here. And find heaps of inspiration...
  • patti2010
    patti2010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen. I'm Patti. I just joined, have 4 kids and want to lose 20-25 lbs. I'm starting at a goal of 6 pounds...sounds doable without too much pain. I think I really need to become aware of my calorie intake, because the weight seems to creep up and I do work out already 2x a week.
  • 02bfitter
    02bfitter Posts: 8
    Options
    this is such the best site I have found so far.... it even beats the one in NZ that I am on:) Great to see you here Karen......more from moi later - and I'm hooting at your loss so far.