fell off the wagon....need support :(

Options
So I have been having a tough time dealing with the Boston Tragedy ( I was there & saw everything, things a person should never see). :( Since then I have been coping with the stress nerves & fears by eating.... I recently lost 10 lbs and since this I gained at least half of it back :(. Realizing this has made me even more upset not only about my PTSD but now my body image and lack of control. I need to take control back in my life regarding fears/ anxiety AND diet....I could really use some support or guidance.....

I really hope it doesn't take me 2 months to get back to where I was.....

Replies

• flywithabowtie
    flywithabowtie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you witnessed that event. I am in the military & have been overseas many times & have seen somethings close to that. My personal advice would be that if you cannot handle the emotions rolling through your head then seek professional help. Everyone deals with tragedy in their own way. If you feel like you are strong enough emotionally & have a good support network around you then I would tell you to suck it up buttercup. Get back out there & do what you were doing. If you succomb to the horrible actions that happened that day then the terrorists accomplished part of what they wanted.
  • taylorxpaige
    taylorxpaige Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Please check your messages, I sent you a long message <3