Need more motivators and participating friends

Options
nicalexx
nicalexx Posts: 26 Member
I started back about a month ago after on and off dieting and exercise binges, I usually tend to go through them. This time I finally have gotten fed up and am determined to change my lifestyle and hopefully my overall body appearance. I am in the market for some more motivating and active friends to help keep me motivated through those struggling times, as well as sharing exercise and diet tips. I am very active on here and love to motivate others as well. Wishing you all luck!

Replies

• quizzy101
    quizzy101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You'll be able to do it again with support!
  • mspasdechat
    mspasdechat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can do it because you are strong and beautiful! We are all in this together :)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

Are you naked?
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me if you'd like.

I've become quite the regular logger and workout 4-5 times a week, for 5 or so months now. I always welcome others who do the same to add me. Seeing my buddies log their eats & workouts is SUPER motivating! :happy:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • nicalexx
    nicalexx Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Are you naked?

O, now that I take a second look it does quite look that way but no I had a tube top bathing suit on in my pool.
  • myckenzie
    myckenzie Posts: 15
    Options
    we are all here to support you! :) you can do it!
  • kalea_kane
    kalea_kane Posts: 37
    Options
    I would love a new friend. I was here about a year ago or so and had some great results and fell OFF the wagon. Now I am uber motivated and looking for friends to keep it going. I'll send you a request. :)
  • susih23
    susih23 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello. I'm new and I'm looking for friends to keep the motivation up. Please add me.
  • tnozzy
    tnozzy Posts: 52
    Options
    Hello! and welcome back you can do it. Take one day at time and you will get there. I only joined up yesterday:smile:
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • sarahlabaff
    Options
    Hello my name is Sarah. I am in desperate need of a change, I have so much extra weight that needs to come off but every time I start a diet I can never finish it. I am limited on what I can do for exercise because I have bone spurs in my spine. I am not using this as an excuse. I want to get some of this weight off so it wont hurt as much. I really could use some motivating people in my corner.