Anyone interested in a 30 day challenge?

Options

Replies

• chrystalwilliams
    Options
    :wink: i am in
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    okay...so just finished the first workout and here is what I know:

1. I am very out of shape (lol, duh)
    2. I HATE mountain climbers haha!
    3. I am out of shape.
    4. I hate mountain climbers....

but seriously, this is a great start! I think if I watch my eating habits and stick to this everyday, I believe I WILL see progress!!!

*also, as I stated before I need to ease into this so I only did 2 rounds of the work out, but tried to do it continuously. I burned 197 calories!! Wahooo! :)

*I keep track of my calories by using a Polar HRM
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    SO FREAKING IN!! I've been hunting new May challenges, so this is awesome! Love the challenges :D
  • leslien
    leslien Posts: 1
    Options
    I love challenges! I'm in. Will start tonight! Thanks!! :)
  • nmf062174
    nmf062174 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Im going to see what of this I can fit in to my workout-I already lift a full body workout on Tuesdays with my trainer so I will at least focus on the core/arm and HIIT workouts if anything.
  • schmaliii
    schmaliii Posts: 18
    Options
    Awesome hummingbird!! I just did it too... Man oh man I have no upper body strength! Haha! Hopefully this will help that. And to all the newcomers to this challenge, WELCOME!
  • Hummmingbird
    Options
    Arms.....so....sore.....today. :sad: LOL
  • schmaliii
    Options
    MINE too!
  • Hummmingbird
    Options
    MINE too!

phew! At least Im not alone on that! lol :D
  • Hummmingbird
    Options
    So, second work out done...and I had to stop half way up my stairs after haha (wobbly legs!) I was fearing the jump squats but I think they were actually my fave in the end!

For my back work out I just added 30 seconds of "superman" (laying on belly arms and legs off ground) 3x

I actually completed all 3 rounds this time! :)

Q: Are we changing up the work out routine next week or does it stay the same through out the 28 days?
  • schmaliii
    Options
    So, second work out done...and I had to stop half way up my stairs after haha (wobbly legs!) I was fearing the jump squats but I think they were actually my fave in the end!

For my back work out I just added 30 seconds of "superman" (laying on belly arms and legs off ground) 3x

I actually completed all 3 rounds this time! :)

Q: Are we changing up the work out routine next week or does it stay the same through out the 28 days?

Leg & butt workouts are my fave. This is the plan for the 28 days. Once this challenge is over, I'm going to come up with a new on and change it up :)
  • schmaliii
    Options
    How is everyone doing with the challenge? Let me just say, I hate pushups!!! They felt a little easier this time but I still have a lot of work to do.
  • Hummmingbird
    Options
    How is everyone doing with the challenge? Let me just say, I hate pushups!!! They felt a little easier this time but I still have a lot of work to do.

Feeling great! My arms werent sore so that was a plus! My legs are still a little sore but not too bade! Also, Im really happy becuae I talked my husband into doing the challenge with me!!!! YAY!
  • schmaliii
    Options

Feeling great! My arms werent sore so that was a plus! My legs are still a little sore but not too bade! Also, Im really happy becuae I talked my husband into doing the challenge with me!!!! YAY!

That's awesome! One week down, 3 to go!!!
  • Hummmingbird
    Options
    How is everyone else doing?!!
  • schmaliii
    Options
    How is everyone else doing?!!

I'm excited its leg and back day! I'm about to do my workout. I'm going to take my measurements tomorrow night. Need to get a new battery for my scale too.
  • Hummmingbird
    Options
    mermaid.jpg
  • Hummmingbird
    Options
    hahaha sorry guys, was testing out how to post pics. yaaaay figured it out!
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    I'm in kinda late but I'm in I actually do similar type hitt routines

I'm a fatty compared to most of you

5"6
    SW 203
    CW 180
    36 bust
    32.5 waist
    40 hips
  • Hummmingbird
    Options
    @delovely...shush your mouth girl! lol You are beautiful! :)

OKAY......., this is a little embarassing, but Im posting my "before" arm pic...ewww lol! You can also see a little of my side fat haha! Anyways, it is motivation, and hopefully I will see an improvement by the end of the month...if not, maybe by the end of the next go round! :)

IMG_20130430_213525_006.jpg