• meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I cant do the press ups either I have tendon elbow in my right arm
  • StarrySkiesYvaine
    StarrySkiesYvaine Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    How's it going for everyone?

After the second level 1 workout last night I am feeling it today!

Does anyone else find themselves having a giggle at the things Jillian says? I particularly love (in baby voice) 'Hey there little muscles! Hey there!' ha ha!
  • Jaine86
    Jaine86 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi there,
    Im new to my fitness pal but have been trying hard to increase my intake to 1200 calories after spending years below.
    I was wondering whether you have to stick to a diet by jillian while doing her work out dvd?
    Or whether you just stick to healthy eating and calorie counting?

Also do I need to buy anything extra for the dvd? Need weights or is it optional?
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    You will need handweights like 1-5lbs and awesome youi got this!!! With this you just eat healhty and watch calories I do believe

Hi there,
    Im new to my fitness pal but have been trying hard to increase my intake to 1200 calories after spending years below.
    I was wondering whether you have to stick to a diet by jillian while doing her work out dvd?
    Or whether you just stick to healthy eating and calorie counting?

Also do I need to buy anything extra for the dvd? Need weights or is it optional?
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and started with 3 lb hand weights but found for some of the reps I needed to use my 1 lb weights
  • Jaine86
    Jaine86 Posts: 36
    Options
    Ok, thanks really hoping to shred some weight but also tone up and be fitter.
    Ive gained 30kg since having my son going from size 6 to 18 huge difference on mt 5ft frame.

Will this also help boost metabolism as I seemed to have stuffed mine up by eating too low calories for too long?
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    30 day shred is going awesome for me! I starting level 2 tomorrow :) Level 1 stats I lost 10.7 pounds and 6 inches