Just Signed up !!!

Options
Hey all I just signed up and am looking forward to making better food choices and changing my way of life. This is not dieting its changing how I do things and getting back to being a bright and shiny person!!! This site has an awesome way of tracking what you eat--you can even plan ahead and see what bad choices you are making before you even make them!!! Wish me luck:)

Replies

• mamagina
    mamagina Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey all I just signed up and am looking forward to making better food choices and changing my way of life. This is not dieting its changing how I do things and getting back to being a bright and shiny person!!! This site has an awesome way of tracking what you eat--you can even plan ahead and see what bad choices you are making before you even make them!!! Wish me luck:)
  • kismetplayer
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site. I love how I can plan my menu for the day so I know how many calories I will be eating. Good Luck:flowerforyou:

65271.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • countrymusicgirl
    Options
    Good Luck!!! You will love this site :flowerforyou: Everyone is so helpful, all you have to do is ask.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!! I've been on for just over a week and I'm SO happy! :happy: You'll do wonderfully!
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome mamagina! Yes I agree (just as all the rest) mfp is an awesome site! You will do great here. Best wishes to you on your goals.