When I get to my goal weight I am going to...

Options
Thought this would be a fun little post to hear about what you want to do/wear/see, etc. once you hit you goal weight! Losing the weight is the easy part, it's keeping it OFF is the hard part, and reminding yourself everyday WHY you want to lose the weight in the first place will make it that much easier to keep it off for the rest of your life. :) Find that motivation and that drive within you, because once you unleash the fire there is no stopping you!

Replies

• Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Buy really pretty clothes!
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy a bathing suit and go to the beach with my kids. I am going to buy a pair of Jeans that show off all of my hard work. I am going to be so proud of all of my hard work!!!
    I may even wear a dress one day!!! That would be huge for me!!!
  • mistystover
    Options
    I am going to dig out that pair of jean from the closet "you know the pair" go get my hair and nails done and then just run around town showing off the new me!
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    I want to take our whole tax return and go on a major shopping spree!!! I know I will feel so sexy and good about myself when I get there I just can't wait!
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    I want to take our whole tax return and go on a major shopping spree!!! I know I will feel so sexy and good about myself when I get there I just can't wait!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Get a Tattoo and go Bunjee jumping and somewhere along the way I am going to run a 5k :)
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    *Buy a new wardrobe to show off my new figure
    *Strut around in bikinis without feeling self conscious
    *Buy some sexy lingerie :blushing:
    *Get a professional massage!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Buy new clothes!
    Enjoy amusement parks without being scared to be turned away!
    Get into a two piece!
    **** DANCE IN THE RAIN **** :bigsmile:
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    ditto on the professional massage!! maybe on a delightful cruise ship somewhere tropical ;)

Oh and I've always wanted to show off my killer (and soon to be svelte) curves in awesome vintage pin up girl style :D
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Like every great accomplishment... "I'm goin' to Disneyland!"
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Being rather decadent, I am going to a particular Cafe known for their homemade desserts and purchase the sampler platter. Having reached goal and in the maintenance phase, this EVENT is slated for Wed. August 4th along with the team of 6 women who were my personal encouragers. Given that I have pretty much given up white flour and white sugar, I imagine that the desserts are going to be really TOO sweet for me now, so not worried about over indulging, especially since I am sharing and celebrating with my support team!!!!
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    Make Love to my husband without feeling ashamed about my Body!
    Go to the Beach, and wear a bathing suit!
    Buy New clothes, and sexy underwear!
  • SemiSweetRae
    Options
    :embarassed: Not trying to be lude, but I am going to get a little "x" rated with my boyfriend...with the lights on...:blushing:
  • TaraArriola
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight I am going to go dancing. I am also going to pull out my old Drill Team T-shirt and wear it.

I love to dance; however, I feel like when I go that people are staring at me wondering why a big girl thinks that she ought to be on the floor.

I actually would like to go back to teaching dance classes again.
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    ditto on the professional massage!! maybe on a delightful cruise ship somewhere tropical ;)

Oh and I've always wanted to show off my killer (and soon to be svelte) curves in awesome vintage pin up girl style :D

I have always wanted a bettie page dress, you know I seen one on sale for 25 dollars online!! but did not buy is because it would never fit me.. That's what I thought, but some day I will be able to wear one of those dresses ;) Too bad I am soo short though it would prob not "hug' my body right :sad: :tongue:

wish I could find some pin up style dresses for shorties ;)
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    :embarassed: Not trying to be lude, but I am going to get a little "x" rated with my boyfriend...with the lights on...:blushing:

Love it =)
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options

Thats cute!!!
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Create a new goal so I do not lose track and fall back in the same habits I did before.

I actually surpassed the big goal I set for myself in the beginning and have set others.

I don't want to get complacent.
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I plan to faint from the shock of seeing that number on the scale! :laugh:
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Create a new goal so I do not lose track and fall back in the same habits I did before.

I actually surpassed the big goal I set for myself in the beginning and have set others.

I don't want to get complacent.

and get that Longhorn tattoo you have been wanting!