Help me!!!

Options
My weight is 82kgs,how can i reduce atleast 10kgs within 1 month?pls help me....

Replies

• rbro1979
    rbro1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Are you meaning reducing 10k in fat? or weight?

Russ
  • Hadunka
    Hadunka Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    what? 10 kg in one months? Not possible. Maybe 5 kg. Like me. I started with same weight. 10 kg withing 2.5 months.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Are you wearing a 10kg hat? Take it off!
  • janetsalley
    janetsalley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound to safe but it can be done...the experts will be on here soon to answer that question (lol) but they're going to want your age, height, activity level and open your diary..good luck
  • janetsalley
    Options
    Are you wearing a 10kg hat? Take it off!
  • janetsalley
    Options
    rotfl
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Amputation?
    Better option would be to have a small deficit over a longer period of time. What's the rush?
  • limmark123
    limmark123 Posts: 7
    Options
    How did you did it reduced 10 kgs within 2.5months???
  • limmark123
    Options
    In weight..
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    How did you did it reduced 10 kgs within 2.5months???
    eating less, moving more. probably
  • limmark123
    Options
    My age is 18,my height is 5.8",and i excercise regularly running up and down the stairs...:)
  • rbro1979
    rbro1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ok, looking at your posts you're a little frantic.

Firstly, there's a difference between fat loss and weight loss.

Your focus should be on loosing fat. After all is said and done your body's fat store comes down to calorie input vs calorie output. To lose fat you need to use (burn) more calories than you consume.

To lose 1lb of fat your body needs to use 3500(approx) more calories than it consumes. This can be done by eating less or exercising more (the most effective is a combination of both).

example: 2lbs of fat = 7000 calories. In the course of a week that means burning 1000 calories a day more than you consume. It is difficult for your body to burn through more than 1000 calories a day than it consumes. Try looking up a BMR calculator. This is the minimum amount of calories you body needs in a day (for example, the amount you'd need if you spent a day sitting on your *kitten* watching tv, your BMR is the amount your body would use to run your heart, lungs etc.) You should try to not go below this figure, that's why it's hard to burn more than 1000 calories a day. Most men use 2500 a day (without exercise) and have a BMR of 1700ish. Therefore eating 1700 (BMR) will create a deficit of 800 (very approx) not the 1000 needed to burn 2lbs a week.

You want to lose 10kgs (22lbs) in 6 weeks? That would be 3.6 pounds a week so your body would need to use 12,800 calories a week more than it consumes or to put it another way just over 1800 calories a day. Thats A LOT! and really an unattainable goal.

Anyone you speak to who says they can lose 3+ pounds a week is not just loosing fat (probably very little not more than 1-2 lbs). It will mainly be water and muscle (which is not good for health or appearance)

A realistic aim is for you to eat heathy foods in moderate proportions and create a workable exercise programme (there are lots out there but you can't go wrong with 3 runs a week, some press-ups and sit-ups. Running will also increase your body's metabolic rate for at least 12hrs).

I know this isn't the answer you're looking for but in 3 months you'll have reached your goal (just in time for the summer beach). If you go on a crash diet you'll get no where in the long term. Anyone who says there's a miracle diet or new pill to loose please ignore. Think about it, if these things actually worked why is anyone still overweight? and why hasn't your doctor recommended? Eat right, run lots and don't stress about it!

All the best.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    In weight..

Seriously? Did you understand the question "Are you meaning reducing 10k in fat? or weight?"

What he was saying was do you want to lose your excess fat or are you prepared to also lose your lean muscle tissue.

Unless you need to lose weight quickly (for life-saving surgery for example) then do not crash diet. A crash diet will just result in a smaller version of your current self - it will not make you look good or be healthy.
    You are 18 and should be seeking to add muscle mass not sacrificing it for a short term target. Take your time and do it properly.
  • adairbrum
    adairbrum Posts: 68
    Options
    Don't freek out
    Eat half as much but take twice as long chew chew chew chose what your body needs and NOT your taste buds they are bad
    Taste buds do not get a say in what you eat only your body dose your body needs a certain balance of foods to live
    So find out what that is and stick to it and no it's not cake!! That would be for your taste buds they are like that punk in school that would start trouble but never get any
    Use less salt
    When you are starving and it's not time to eat drink hot cup of no fat milk
    Chew gum or a cinnamon stick
    When you do anything at all walking sweeping driving crunch your abs
    When you walk crunch your gluts and abs
    Drink ONLY water tea no sugar ok and a cup of coffee no sugar only 1/4 no fat milk
    And if you fall of the wagon get out of the way before it runs you over!
  • adairbrum
    adairbrum Posts: 68
    Options
    Remember the faster you lose the faster it will come back
    Lose slow
    Don't give up
    And yes you need to some kind of work out
    Start walking stairs are good
    Swimming is great and fun
    Find something and do it every day!!!