30 Day Shred, who's with me ?????

Options
2»

Replies

• MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Oh man! I tried Level 2 yesterday for the first time after over 10 days of doing Level 1. Level 2 kicked my butt so so so so hard! You have to do all these plank moves and my arms are not strong enough to support my weight for the whole time. I had to do almost the whole thing following Anita so it was a bit modified. I'm sore as heck today from it too! I was sweating buckets halfway through. I'm scared to know what Level 3 is like! Hope the rest of you are doing well and sticking with it!
  • malco76
    malco76 Posts: 15
    Options
    Day 4 and i'm getting there with my stamina, but i am still sweating buckets, lol. Rachie i too have no upper body strength either so thanx for the warning, lol xx
  • sarwood1
    sarwood1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done... Level 1 is hard enough... Can't imagine moving to level 2!! :sad: But, I am going to get there!!!!
    Hope everyone else is sticking with it.
    It's really hard, but it sure is worth it.
  • sarwood1
    Options
    Day 6 done. And my one mile walk done this morning. I think I may try to walk another mile after supper.
  • heatheran004
    Options
    Just wondering how you like the 30 day shred? Results? Thanks :)
  • heatheran004
    Options
    Congrats for starting the 30 day shred. I want to do it too!!! where did you get tour DVD ?
  • sarwood1
    Options
    I love 30DS. It's hard, but I can keep up with it. I got my DVD from Target. You can also get it from Amazon.com.
    As far as results, I have just started - I am now on Day 6. I have already lost 3 pounds. But the most amazing is it makes me feel better.
    Jillian's theory is 3 minutes of strength training - 2 minutes of cardio - 1 minute abs and you do this three times. The workout last about 20 minutes.
    I suggest you join us and try it.
  • MommyofLily
    Options
    I did my 3rd day of Level 2 this morning before work. My muscles are still burning. Level 2 is so hard! But, it has gotten easier since the first time I tried it at least. I might try to do Level 1 tonight just to get some more cardio in for the day and because I have to modify so much in Level 2, I feel like I'm cheating myself out of a workout. I'm still dripping though in Level 2, so I dunno... Hope you're all sticking with it! I'm starting to see the weight come off now finally! I think sometimes it takes a while to catch up to your new workout routine.
  • sarwood1
    Options
    Yay, rachiebblue!!!:bigsmile: Level 1 is so hard I don't know if I'll every make it to Level 2. And I say don't worry about the modifications in Level 2... if your sweating, you are doing great. Just push yourself each day a little more.

Day 7 complete!!

Happy excerising everybody!
  • sarwood1
    Options
    :happy: Day 8 and a one mile walk - done.
    My three year old daughter has started pretending to be "mommy" and excercising. It is so funny, but also very motivating.
  • MommyofLily
    Options
    :happy: Day 8 and a one mile walk - done.
    My three year old daughter has started pretending to be "mommy" and excercising. It is so funny, but also very motivating.

That's great that she is imitating you, how cute! That means you're teaching her good habits! Your daughter is adorable, btw. And your post motivates me to go home after work and do Level 2 - day 4 tonight. I didn't wake up early enough to do it before work, but I am going to stick to it this time, with you. So thanks for posting. :) Hope the rest of your Thursday goes well!
  • sarwood1
    Options
    Thanks! Let's do this! And get healthy!
  • sarwood1
    Options
    Day 9 and 15 minutes on the ellipitcal - done. Working tonight, so I must now go take a nap. :yawn:
    Hope everyone is doing well.
  • sarwood1
    Options
    day 10 done!