Hot Dogs.....

Options

Replies

• vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Mustard goes on first. Then jalapenos, cheese sauce, and ketchup. Dill pickles optional. Also, if you spiral cut them before cooking, there's more surface for the condiments: http://www.chow.com/food-news/119349/why-you-should-spiral-cut-your-hot-dog-for-grilling/

You just changed my life. Thank you.:love:
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Has to be Nathan's all beef fried or grilled with ketchup mustard and onions. yummy Ok bye now I need to make a grocery run. lol
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hot dogs are a very rare thing for us because of ...well... the ingredients, but I love them!! Especially with mustard, ketchup, and canned chilli and cheese sprinkled on top. Indigestion waiting to happen.
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    BBQ sauce, bacon and cheddar
  • Rosamia41
    Rosamia41 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mustard and onions is the best !
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I only buy the Applegate Farms Grassfed Organic 100% beef ones. They're so good-- and only like 110 calories. No snouts or anything, and no nitrates. Yum!

I can't wait to try those!
  • MommaHoff
    MommaHoff Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'd rather starve than eat hotdogs or bologna. BLECH!
  • blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Can't stand hot dogs anyway - all that bread - yuuck. And these descriptions aren't tempting me any!!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    We have been wrapping our turkey hotdogs with bacon and grilling them. SO DELISH!!!
  • cyclist_44060
    cyclist_44060 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mustard, onions, and Chili sauce....mmmm
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    hotdiggity_PHOTO_03.jpg
  • GreeneyedVixen711
    Options
    kraft mayo with olive oil on the bun, then the dog (Nathan's all beef) topped with a thin line of mustard, homemade chili, finely chopped red onion, and homemade cole slaw (slaw always on top) :tongue: << DROOL!

You must be from the south like me!! Lol That's exactly the way I eat mine too!! I grew up eating them that way! Like you said, I can't eat a hotdog without some cole slaw!! Pure deliciousness! :tongue:
  • DanceFittDiva
    DanceFittDiva Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    All beef hot dogs with chili, ketchup, mustard, onions, and BBQ slaw... YUM!
  • Madmen4
    Madmen4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oscar's All Beef Jumbos are my food downfall. With yellow mustard only, or sometimes with some kraut. Can't eat just one, so I stay WAAAAAAY far away from them. 17 grams of fat in each. That is half of my daily fat target. Can't waste it on just one dog. But God how I love them so. But you can try Oscar's new low fat bun length all beef dog. Only 3.5 grams of fat in each, but the taste just isn't the same:mad:
  • healthyeating555
    Options
    I was a competitive eater at the nathans contest and i would put away 15 in 10 min with the bun
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I only eat them rarely when I go to Sam's Club. PLAIN! They're Nathan's Hot dogs I believe, mmm.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Spiral cut, cooked on the bbq and then slathered with dijon on a toasted bun.
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Why are we talking about hot dogs?:wink:
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    chicago style or it's not a hot dog.

onions, pickles, relish, peppers, mustard, celery salt

(there should technically be tomatoes too, but i'm not a fan)

NO KETCHUP EVER!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Why are we talking about hot dogs?:wink:

Because lots of people find then yummy (even knowing what they are made with). :wink: