Need encouragement

Need some help! I am new to this site but have made a major life style change over the last year. The result was that I have lost 32 pounds and gone from a size 14 to a size 8/10. Although I am happy with my sucess, I have gained 7 pounds from my low weight of 147, I am eating and exercising the same. My trainer has told me to up my cardio & change it up which I have. What discourages me is that I lose a couple of pounds then I gain one. My weight yo-yos from 147 to 154. I cannot seem to get below 147 and hate it when I gain.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• Just be patient it cant happen over night. Keep a positive attitude. Your trainer is right though. It is possible you have h8t a plateau and your muscles and n9 change left. I suggest getting a program like p90x. It is constantly confusing your muscles so that there isnt time to rest. Josh
  • DivetePurple
    DivetePurple Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, my name's Diva. Well, I've been dieting since I was 15 and that happened to me when I reached 140lbs...a long time ago (ahahah). Anyway, what happens is the closer you are from your goal weight, the harder it gets to lose those pounds, specially when you work out a lot and start building up muscles. This means your body is ok, and reacting to the exercise routine, but the scale shows you're gaining weight. So, I suggest you should try more cardio, decrease your carbs intake and increase your proteins.
    Maybe this will help. But, hey, don't give up! Add me if you want, so we can encourage each other!
    Divinekisses.