Here's My Story

Options
I'm pear-shaped. I'm not really fat, my legs are.

But it's time I have to change it.

I'm 18 years old, 5'1 and 65kg. One of the things that had pushed me to losing weight was being bullied by my own Psychology professor. One day, i arrived to school wearing leggings, I was attentive, I sat in front, until he started citing examples and "emphasizing" the full weight on my thighs. My classmates would laugh at it, my prof's jokes were really insulting like "You have coca cola body, just that it's 2 liters" and stuff. I have classmates who are fatter than me, but I don't get why he have to put the pressure. I lost my self-esteem, and my classmates' view on me had changed too. Before the bully incident, they don't tease me to being "fat". But all things changed, I suffer. I would run away to comfort rooms and lock myself in one of the cubicles.

JUST BECAUSE OF MY UNWANTED BIG THIGHS. A part of me wanting cut it with a knife and just let the blood and hoping fats go out. But it's not going to be that way..

I want to be happy. I can wear clothes that are fancy, but when it comes to wearing short shorts, I can't help but let people stare at it. Makes me feel uncomfortable and less pretty.

Replies

• Fit_B_
    Fit_B_ Posts: 5
    Options
    I am really sorry to hear about your experience in class. That professor and your classmates should be ashamed of themselves! To me you look absolutely gorgeous and I honestly don't even understand what your professor was thinking. The fact that he is a psychology professor means he should know better! He should be fired!

Anyways, good luck on your goal and if you need any support, you can come to me! :)
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Umm your prof sounds like a jerk. You're beautiful. Good luck on your goals!
  • missgorg
    missgorg Posts: 28
    Options
    I am really sorry to hear about your experience in class. That professor and your classmates should be ashamed of themselves! To me you look absolutely gorgeous and I honestly don't even understand what your professor was thinking. The fact that he is a psychology professor means he should know better! He should be fired!

Anyways, good luck on your goal and if you need any support, you can come to me! :)

Geez, seriously! Thanks a lot. You are motivating me :-) You are pretty too! I'll need that :) I'm now working on it. On my way to revenge and rub it in his face! Anyway, i'm jen
  • missgorg
    missgorg Posts: 28
    Options
    Umm your prof sounds like a jerk. You're beautiful. Good luck on your goals!

Thanks, your body is to die for, gorgeous! what's your secret
  • Fit_B_
    Fit_B_ Posts: 5
    Options
    haha You got this girl! Victory will be so sweet! And thanks :) Im Brittany btw.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look good. Your professor is a real dipwad, and that kind of behavior from him is uncalled for, and unprofessional. I would seriously consider reporting it.