When I get to my goal weight I am going to...

Options

Replies

• treasurep
    treasurep Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    SemiSweet-I'm with you-Going to make Love to my husband with all the lights on and without a shirt to cover me up...
    Then make him take me shopping-that's a given.
  • hartlife48
    hartlife48 Posts: 33
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies very inspiring and keep them coming!
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight and I'm trying to maintain. It is more difficult but hopefully I can do it for the REST of my life. I have bought many new clothes in sizes I NEVER thought I'd ever be in again! I have a swimming suit that is a LOT smaller than my old one. I now love to shop for clothes which I used to hate. I get to go with my daughter and daughters-in-law and have fun buying clothes along side of them instead of in the old fat lady section! I enjoy exercising and I'm not afraid to get out and go. I will have the energy to play with my grandbabies. I have one and two on the way!!! My kids and husband are proud of me and I can feel pretty instead of fat and ugly! I tried on 2 pairs of pants that I wore about 15 years ago and they fit and that was a few pounds ago. I did try on a couple of other pants that I was way skinny and looked good in when I was in my twenties and they didn't fit but no big deal. I'm not in my twenties anymore and I weigh less than I ever thought I would again!

I LOVE LOVE being thin even though I really need to tone up and hopefully the extra skin will shrink. I still love food so it is still a battle, especially with the sugar and Dr. Pepper but it is definitely worth it! Keep working until you get there and enjoy your success when you do!!!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I am probably going to do a happy dance... buy some new clothes... do a 80 mile bicycle tour.... and feel great about myself and know that I accomplished something awesome :)
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    ditto on the professional massage!! maybe on a delightful cruise ship somewhere tropical ;)

Oh and I've always wanted to show off my killer (and soon to be svelte) curves in awesome vintage pin up girl style :D

I have always wanted a bettie page dress, you know I seen one on sale for 25 dollars online!! but did not buy is because it would never fit me.. That's what I thought, but some day I will be able to wear one of those dresses ;) Too bad I am soo short though it would prob not "hug' my body right :sad: :tongue:

wish I could find some pin up style dresses for shorties ;)

I know!! The styles are so great right now with the button up shirt dresses and old fashioned sundresses, I just wish I could squeeze into one! And no worries! Some of the best pinup girls were a little on the petite side ;). I'm more concerned that those dresses are just hugging my 5'7" frame a little tooo tightly right now, I'll just have to survive with my gorgeous little pencil skirt for the moment :D Mae West is so my girl ;)
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    By jrich1:

and get that Longhorn tattoo you have been wanting!

I think NOT!

Actually, I like Texas and Oklahoma more than Notre Dame, USC, UCLA, Ohio State & Penn State but that ain't saying much! :)
  • SemiSweetRae
    Options
    ditto on the professional massage!! maybe on a delightful cruise ship somewhere tropical ;)

Oh and I've always wanted to show off my killer (and soon to be svelte) curves in awesome vintage pin up girl style :D

I have always wanted a bettie page dress, you know I seen one on sale for 25 dollars online!! but did not buy is because it would never fit me.. That's what I thought, but some day I will be able to wear one of those dresses ;) Too bad I am soo short though it would prob not "hug' my body right :sad: :tongue:

wish I could find some pin up style dresses for shorties ;)

Check out toofastonline.com and catslikeus.com...Ya'll need to remember that pin ups were curvacious, sexy, thick women...they weren't the heroin sheik that we all see these days. Betty Page, Marilyn Monroe...these girls had boobs hips and thighs that could rock any mans world. And PS, if you're short (5'2 here) get it altered!!! I have pin up girls every where because they remind me that I am NO LESS OF A PERSON IF MY THIGHS TOUCH!

We are all doing the right thing by trying to get healthy but don't let the little milestones go by! Celebrate everyday! There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON that you can' t have that little betty page dress! I think you would be surprised how hot you would look in it!!!
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    At first I thought I'd go on a wardrobe shopping spree when I hit my goal...but I've had to go shopping beforehand to replace these pants that are half-falling off! I probably will do some more shopping (hehe), but my real rewards are going to be going to Bob Evans and getting bisquits and sausage gravy and getting the tiger tattoo that I've been wanting for years.

And somewhere in there I'm going to Starbucks. :laugh:
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I will buy lots new clothes including dresses, skirts and shorts that I will FINALLY feel comfortable in!
    I will go swimming more often just to show off my body :bigsmile:

But before all of that..I think will stand infront of a full-length mirror for hours on end looking at myself and the abs i never thought i'd have (hopefully!) :tongue:
  • doodlbug
    doodlbug Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all the Bettie Page girls...and on a similar note, I would really like to have a boudoir photo shoot done for my husband after I hit my goal. :love:
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    By jrich1:

and get that Longhorn tattoo you have been wanting!

I think NOT!

Actually, I like Texas and Oklahoma more than Notre Dame, USC, UCLA, Ohio State & Penn State but that ain't saying much! :)

thats a start!
  • nuttyrubs
    nuttyrubs Posts: 95
    Options
    buy a brand new wardrobe and show it off.................
  • jeweljade
    jeweljade Posts: 93
    Options
    First of all I am getting my black dress and going somewhere nice with my hubby. Then I want to get cute new clothes. And last of all to keep from going back to the way I was, I want to set regular goals so I can run long distance. My dad was an athlete, so I want to make him proud =):wink:
  • sheyna1983
    sheyna1983 Posts: 137
    Options
    Jump for joy!!!!
  • Liz75
    Liz75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Parade in my new skinny flare jeans that I can fasten now but cant move about in! Got sooo many pairs of jeans that I want to be able to wear again!:wink:
  • Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    Walk around for a week straight in a bikini! Better hurry up and get this last 11 pounds off before it gets too cold out!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight, I am going to treat myself to a spa day, I have wanted one for SO long, but never gave it to myself cause I had hoped that would be a gift from my husband. Well I am now divorced, and the prices on those things are really high, so i have never done it, but I WILL- as I plan to reach my Final goal in January- right near tax time- I will treat myself to an ENTIRE day at the spa- damn all cost. All the summer cloths like the bikini and such will have to wait till next summer.

The next thing I will do for myself is save up all next year, and on the 1 year anniversy of keeping it all off, if my stretch marks and skin are bad - I will get that taken away- I transfer to hawaii in June of 2012, I want to be able to walk around that beach in a bikini and now worry about my stretch marks on my weight. IF i don't need the surgery then I am sure I will find something to do to celebrate my anniversy. I think that is what will help me keep it off, celebrating it every year.
  • monkeyfood
    monkeyfood Posts: 106
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight I am going to finally get off the pill and start trying for a baby :)
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    Jump for joy!!!!

Yesss!!!

I'm going to dance my *kitten* off! LOL
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    *if* I need it - get that tummy tuck...
    but mostly - have fun buying clothes "off the rack"... and spend exorbitant amounts of money on them too :wink: