NSV - lowered medication!!

Options
lauras777
lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
Ok - so I've been in a plateau for months now...but still maintaining my weight loss :happy:

Today I received guidance from my Doctor to reduce my blood pressure medication by half due to my weight loss and tracked BP readings!

Woohoo!! I'd like to eventually get off of the medication all together, but this will do for now! :drinker:

Replies

• ericnealdavis
    ericnealdavis Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My doctor cut my blood pressure meds in half last month. It's a great feeling! Next checkup I'm hoping to get off the BP meds altogether and the Metformin for blood sugar too.
  • stephanieogle35
    Options
    Good for you! That's a great victory!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Sweet! What are your numbers now?
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm not on any medication myself, but it makes me so happy to see people coming off theirs due to a healthy lifestyle.
  • lauras777
    Options

Average of 108/68!!!
  • lauras777
    Options
    Awesome! I'm not on any medication myself, but it makes me so happy to see people coming off theirs due to a healthy lifestyle.

This is the only medication I'm on....so I'd really like to be medication free! :happy:
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

Average of 108/68!!!

That is normal. I gather you'll be off it soon!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're halfway to no meds! That is an awesome NSV.
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! It is always great being able to lower medication that you have had to take to save your life. You are doing an amazing job. Keep up the good work, and one day, you may be off them all together! CONGRATS!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!