Friends for motivation? :-) Hiiii

Options
So yeah, i'm wondering if you guys could help me track my food and help me lose weight esp on my thighs. Geez, been 2 weeks and no progress on my scale.

Replies

• Kopicja
    Kopicja Posts: 1
    Options
    How are you eating? Also are you exercising? I know if you want to lose weight on your thighs, you can start with squats, walking, jogging. :smile:
  • missgorg
    missgorg Posts: 28
    Options
    How are you eating? Also are you exercising? I know if you want to lose weight on your thighs, you can start with squats, walking, jogging. :smile:

I mind my meals, i follow MFP diligently. I don't get it why there's no change on scale. But i can see my body change in a slow pace. I do exercise ! Lunges and running up and down stairs :-) Haahah. What do you think of processed yougurts that are sold in the groceries?
  • deltarob
    deltarob Posts: 1
    Options
    Some times the scale lies lol. I am in the Army and do fitness training 2x a day and have went from 180 to 168 in 2 weeks. I might be able to help you
  • missgorg
    missgorg Posts: 28
    Options
    Some times the scale lies lol. I am in the Army and do fitness training 2x a day and have went from 180 to 168 in 2 weeks. I might be able to help you

AMAZING HOW