I dont wanna toot my own horn but...

Options

Replies

• JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You deserve to toot that horn! Well done you! :)
  • ssswww123
    ssswww123 Posts: 1
    Options
    Toot away, you're on the road to a new you.
  • redheadsmom
    Options
    Good for you! Your stats are the same as mine, starting at 220 and first goal is 199. you can do it!!
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    You are doing fabulous! I think we have exactly the same goals and HW! I have lost 11 pounds so far and I wasn't feeling very proud but I realized, every pound is a mini success. My first goal is to be under 200 also. I wish you luck in getting there as well! You are so close! What have you been doing to lose? I count my calories and work out 3 times (usually) a week. Anyways, toot your horn because you deserve to. :smile:

Honestly I think the biggest thing was that I quit coffee. I was an addict! I mean like... Tim Hortons is just down the street lol. Its been 3 weeks without one single coffee... I switched for green tea. No milk, no cream and no sugar.

I find any excuse to go for a walk, where as before I would find a ride everywhere. And I push my 19 month old in the stroller and I dont ask my husband to push when we come up to a hill.

Im actually eating breakfast now... altho this morning was just a banana and some almonds.

And I work out everyday, I try for at least an hour a day, whether its cardiovascular or strength training....or both!

I've lost weight before.,, I went from 160 to 118 in 3 months..but trust me...it wasn't healthy.

Only this month I've realized that EATING helps you lose weight ... the healthy way!

I know its going to take a long time.., but I'm postive that if I keep going, by this time next year I'll have the body I want and no longer Hide in my huhusbands clothes :)
  • KEAVES13
    KEAVES13 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is something to be proud of! Great job!!! =))
  • bjune5
    bjune5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    While you're at it, pat yourself on the back too!:smile: Great job!
  • decreasing_me
    Options
    You GO girl!! awesome job:heart:
  • Sparkle6511
    Sparkle6511 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work.
  • rdub98
    rdub98 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    April 2nd was my birthday, so the fact that you started your journey is a great B-day gift. Thanks! You'll make your first goal in no time. You've done amazingly well so far.
  • misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You deserve the toots! Good job! You are almost to "onederland"!! Congrats! :-)
  • rose555005
    rose555005 Posts: 15
    Options
    You are doing fabulous! I think we have exactly the same goals and HW! I have lost 11 pounds so far and I wasn't feeling very proud but I realized, every pound is a mini success. My first goal is to be under 200 also. I wish you luck in getting there as well! You are so close! What have you been doing to lose? I count my calories and work out 3 times (usually) a week. Anyways, toot your horn because you deserve to. :smile:

Honestly I think the biggest thing was that I quit coffee. I was an addict! I mean like... Tim Hortons is just down the street lol. Its been 3 weeks without one single coffee... I switched for green tea. No milk, no cream and no sugar.

I find any excuse to go for a walk, where as before I would find a ride everywhere. And I push my 19 month old in the stroller and I dont ask my husband to push when we come up to a hill.

Im actually eating breakfast now... altho this morning was just a banana and some almonds.

And I work out everyday, I try for at least an hour a day, whether its cardiovascular or strength training....or both!

I've lost weight before.,, I went from 160 to 118 in 3 months..but trust me...it wasn't healthy.

Only this month I've realized that EATING helps you lose weight ... the healthy way!

I know its going to take a long time.., but I'm postive that if I keep going, by this time next year I'll have the body I want and no longer Hide in my huhusbands clothes :)

Thanks for the information. I am trying to work out at least 3 times a week, though I'd prefer to work out 5 but that doesn't always happen. You are definitely right, eating the right way is the way you lose weight and keep it off! So happy for you...and same here, by this time next year, I will have the body I've always wanted to have on top of being healthy!
  • HudaSaman
    HudaSaman Posts: 46
    Options
    Toot Toot :)
    Great Job keep inspiring us :)
  • hollyscofield7
    hollyscofield7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!! And even better than you are doing it the right way. I started on 4/15 and have lost 14 pounds. Healthily? Um, not so much but I'm desperate. Keep up the good work - the healthy way!
  • marise51
    marise51 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    rootie toot toot....good for you! The mfp members are behind you all the way!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Horn toot'in allowed! Fine work missy.
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    TOOT!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TeeDeezy
    TeeDeezy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    dont want to toot my own horn but i get turned on from looking at myself in the mirror

That sounds like something that somebody who likes to toot their own horn would say...just before they tooted their own horn.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Awesome honey!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! You should be very proud and just keep it going!!
  • sweetheart1982
    Options
    Toot!! Awesome! WTG! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!