Insanity...Sort of?

Hi all!

I did Insanity about two years ago and was ...skinny. I've gained about 25 pounds since. I want to know for those who have done Insanity or add it to yals work out. Can you switch days I did Insanity yesterday and today's schedule is hectic. Can I run instead of skipping the Insanity work out and do the second disk tomorrow? Or absolutely make time for it today?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Hi all!

I did Insanity about two years ago and was ...skinny. I've gained about 25 pounds since. I want to know for those who have done Insanity or add it to yals work out. Can you switch days I did Insanity yesterday and today's schedule is hectic. Can I run instead of skipping the Insanity work out and do the second disk tomorrow? Or absolutely make time for it today?

Thanks in advance!

I only do insanity 3 days a week. I run the other 3 and have 1 rest day. If you are committed to doing the program on time and completely do it today, make time for it....if you really cant pick up where you left off tomorrow....you are scheduled a rest day anyways, use that today.
  • Have you seen any results?

Yea I'll probably rest today if I can't find the time. I'm super sore
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    You can use this as your day off and do a workout on your regular day off.. some people double up or do a hybrid with another work out.. just depends on what works for you..
  • Thank you!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Have you seen any results?

Yea I'll probably rest today if I can't find the time. I'm super sore

I had amazing results in just 1 month. I only lost 5lbs but literally shrunk in size