Hitting my first home home

Options
shrinkingbrian
shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
Scale Victory and Non-Scale Victory

Today, I weighed in at 225 pounds. I'm 5 pounds away from no longer being "obese" which is a huge milestone fo me. I have lost now a total of 180 pounds in 15 months.

Yesterday, I was playing baseball with my Cub Scouts (I'm a den leader), some neighborhood kids ages 8-14, my two sons, and another adult. For the first time in my life, I hit a home run! I crushed the ball to left field and ran the bases for an inside the park home run. I know it was just with some kids but hitting my first home in my life at age 38 is a huge accomplishment for me. It also felt good to also have my boys there see me do it.

Replies

• cwmp
    cwmp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    congrats on both!
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    My season starts Sunday. I am so stoked to get out there! I would be happy with a triple. I've dropped about 20 pounds since last season and there were a couple times I should have had a triple but I just couldn't make it that far. Hoping this year is different!

Congrats!
  • MandyPie621
    MandyPie621 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So Awesome!!! I know you must feel so Great!
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! And congrats on the homer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!