down another size!

Options
have gone from a 14 to a 12! Holy Cows....never thought I'd get back here again....hum....can I get back to a 10 or, heaven forbid, an 8?!? :noway:

Went consignment store shopping today and felt so weird picking up 12's and, dare I say, they were a bit loose....am I dreaming this?!? (I even bought a dress that was...get this...an 11!!! and it fit!) this is fun!

not buying many brand spanking new clothes because I, hopefully, will not fit into them after long and then I'll have to get new ones....ah...the perils of weight loss :bigsmile:

Keep on truckin'!!!

Replies

• bree5291
    bree5291 Posts: 50
    Options
    Congratulations! It's always nice to buy the size you NEVER thought you'd be and have it be too big. Keep going!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You will be in single digits in no time!!! Go for it :)
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    A woman after my own heart! I only shop consignment shops until I get to the weight I want. There are some PRETTY nice things to be had in the consignment shops. It's amazing how many nice things people no longer want!! And the prices are unbelievable!!

Congratulations on your shrinking frame! There is nothing quite like seeing for yourself that the weight is coming off! Good for you, and whatever it is that you are doing....Keep on doing it!

:drinker:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I've been doing the same thing, going to thrift shops to buy "new" clothes, I got a whole summer wardrobe (several dresses, 4-5 shorts, 10 shirts and shoes) for like 100-140$ and in another couple months I am going to repeat the whole process for my fall/winter clothes and donate the clothes back.
  • MrsBling
    MrsBling Posts: 28
    Options
    Thats brill i cant wait to get to that stage!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!