Countdown Workout Challenge

Options
So I did this yesterday and Today I am super sore. Can you do it?
My Goal today is to do it 2x

tumblr_mag0cygFiR1rghcd1o1_400.jpg

Let me know how many times you were able to get through the whole countdown Good Luck! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Bmott0928
    Bmott0928 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    so you have to start with 10 jumping jacks and then stop and do 9 jumping jacks or...Im confused...LOL
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    I hope that makes it easier to read lol sorry :bigsmile:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    hmm maybe I'll give it a shot tonight while I'm doing my hundred pushup challenge. I don't have a jump rope though
  • JezzD1
    Options
    I don't have one either you can jump rope without it just hop and do the motions :tongue:
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I could do this for SURE.......if you leave out the push ups...lol.....But why not, Ill try it later.
  • JezzD1
    Options
    here are some examples of push ups you can do as a beginner

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8mk0BsphO3CkgD99ggjOudhSQeKHuuu7_H-Go8N4BwMIa5pLkFA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRo6M0G47A3pncL-0aTzVuFHO9DK8NnR_ekmRBCnb7DIs3gsbptQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFspQQg14Lmngcc6jbOui72qxnrSGCLh_EwjOVTfOTE9xzo1pn
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Yea I do the first one.....not great at it...I started a push up challenge with a friend a few weeks ago and now I can do about 15 at once...maybe. So don't know if I can do all these...But Tonight's push up challenge has me doing about 53 pushups and this totals 55 I believe so I will give it a go right now and see what happens......BRB
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    ok done!! The whole thing..even pushups...the girl kind but still...that's good for me!
  • hdw0704
    hdw0704 Posts: 1
    Options
    Question...this says it burns 300 calories. Is that going through this just 1 time?