New to MFP & looking for encouragement

Options
Recently started MFP and I must say I like it a lot but would love some encouragement from some of you to keep me on track. You know how it is with any new diet, always start off full of enthusiasm but you can soon lose your focus so is there anyone out there willing to help?

Replies

• faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Sure! Just sent you a friend request.
  • icandiane
    icandiane Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just added you. Anyone else, please feel free to add me... I need all the encouragement/motivation/butt kickin' I can get!
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    We can never have too many people kicking our .... err.... encouraging us ! Feel free to add anyone !
  • Ctorrestapley
    Ctorrestapley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • Ctorrestapley
    Ctorrestapley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on MFP for about 4 weeks (give or take). I really like the accountability it provides. I don't know what to say about myself as an intro besides I am really glad I picked this up! :smile: I am excited about the progress I've made, and I am hopeful about what the future holds!
  • bernie59c
    bernie59c Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, together we can do this :-)
  • WorkoutMusicDiva
    Options
    Interestinly enough, I've been using MFP for almost a year but only recently started getting into the community because I need people to help keep me accountable. So check your inbox for a request from me! I'd love to be your motivation partner :>)