At home version of Jamie Eason LIve fit trainer

Options
Anyone doing this at home? Also she has a 30 day knockout plan, anyone doing this?

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Have you found good substitutes? I looked at this program long ago, so I don't remember specifics, but don't you need some gym machines? I thought that's the reason I didn't look more into it. Does she have an at-home version?
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs in plates with a barbel and a 12 in step, aerobic step dumbbells so I could probably modify it. I did find a 30 day routien she posted in FitnessRX Which I will be doing.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have a bar & plates up to 115, a bench and a rack, but I remember somehow thinking it would be too much hassle because so many things had to be subbed. I may look at it again after the summer.
  • kmillers
    kmillers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this at home and just googled the exercises that I did not have the equipment for. There are some great alternatives if you have a pull up bar.
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I am doing this exact program in the gym and sometimes I do modified days at home, mostly for arms, but I do find it extremely difficult without the pulley machines and a barbell. Good luck!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I do have a barbell so that's not a problem, just not a pull up bar.
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    yes- im in phase 1 and doing it all completely at home. i found a few fb sites that show how to modify - its been great!

good luck!
  • sandydealfit
    sandydealfit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @sheltielover I know this is so old. But do you know which FB sites you found info for at home modifications?