Describe your perfect first date

Options

Replies

• supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Lots of laughs, physical chemistry, and some sexual tension. And where everything you learn about them makes them more intriguing. And a good gym day completed.

Oh... and she tucks you in bed at the end of the day.

Plagiarist. :grumble:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Perfect date:

spooning.jpg

THIS!!

haha me too. high 5 to putting out on the first date!

tumblr_inline_mk0zuuYruT1qz4rgp.gif

Thank you. I move fast. I also like to be naked so it works out.
  • chesq77
    chesq77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I love bowling so id probaly do that as the main thing, then obviously establish a great connection. A few subtle teases here and there, making her wonder why havent i made the move yet. then at a high moment bam the kiss, slow and pasionate like the deleted scene from blue valentine. girls love that (well the ones i dated). then if im feeling good invite her back to my house. probably do some showing of by playing ed sheerans wake me up on piano..gets the job done..if i want to show of some more ill play kiss me by ed sheeran on guitar...this always gets the kissing started..then ill take it as far as i want to go ;)
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Honestly, since most of my dating is from online lately, the perfect first date is ice cream or coffee and talking. Seeing if the person I'm talking to a) matches his photos, b) is as cool in person as via email.

It's perfect because if you hit it off....then you can just sit and talk for hours or move on to dinner or an activity and if you don't, then five-ten minutes and you're done.

A perfect date, someone I've been with for a while, a nice hike, picnic (that I prepped and packed), cuddling on a blanket after the picnic, driving home with the windows down and the music up, and some boom boom time.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I was going to answer this honestly.....But then I realized it is in the main forums.....I would probably get a strike.
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    Perfect date:

spooning.jpg

THIS!!

haha me too. high 5 to putting out on the first date!

tumblr_inline_mk0zuuYruT1qz4rgp.gif

Thank you. I move fast. I also like to be naked so it works out.

How YOU Doin?
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    drinks, music, dancing at home
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Me naked.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Meet up at the gym workout. Flirt while lifting. His body pressed behind mine as he helps me squat.

Shower then go out, talk over candle lit dinner, all I can drink wine, followed by some hot sex which includes me against a wall.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    She said perfect FISRT date.
    Some of you guys are slutty!
    And some of you running off to Vegas with stranger are gonna end up in jars in someones basement!

That being said I fall into the 'slutty' camp. :smokin:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    One where I get to throat punch Jacwhite22.
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    One where I get to throat punch Jacwhite22.

Sounds kinky......I'm down.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    laying down in my bed drinking hot chocolate, with my blanket , watching a movie and enjoying the company of my pillow in a rainy day.... ALONE! :bigsmile:
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    A date with a woman who intimidates me. It rarely happens.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    <--- My avatar. Shame he didn't know about it.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Sushi, making fun of rednecks at Bass Pro, then hours of good conversation at a coffee shop.
  • sidewinder76
    sidewinder76 Posts: 287
    Options
    Perfect first date eh? Well I would say that for me It would be a day at the beach. Catching waves and body surfing, talking, getting to know each other. Playing like children in the water...go out to a great dinner, dancing, drinks...and enjoying one another in a crowd or alone. mmmmm sounds awesome!
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Perfect date:

spooning.jpg

I agree :)
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I don't associate the perfect date with a place or activity.

I want just great conversation, getting that feeling you enjoy someone, feeling like you know them forever... and after the date ends having that foolish stupid glimpse of smile...

One can dream, but at least I have to have that great conversation. :laugh:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    drinks, music, dancing at home

This