Got DRUNK!!Cant get back into it!!

Options
Saturday nite met up with old school friends, so igot really drunk was throwing up on sunday feeling dog rough on monday too. So now im out of sync,craving sugar and stodge.....iwas doing well just cantget back into it..................Help................

Replies

• weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Saturday nite met up with old school friends, so igot really drunk was throwing up on sunday feeling dog rough on monday too. So now im out of sync,craving sugar and stodge.....iwas doing well just cantget back into it..................Help................

I have been in your position before. Seems as though if I force myself to stay on track for a day or two, it starts to come more naturally. Good luck!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Take a day or two max off. You sound like me lol. I always take the next day off after a night of drinking. When it is time for me to work out I usually feel lethargic but I force my self back into my routine and drink plenty of fluids. Then just like that I am back on track... until the next derail lol :laugh:
  • mabledog
    mabledog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So thank you im not alone!! ive been shopping all good clean stuff, im back on it like a rocket.....here it goes again wont leave it so next time!!!x