Looking for other moms trying to lose baby weight!

Options
Hi! I am newly re-acquainted with MFP and I want to be more serious and devoted this time around. I am a fulltime working mom with 2 kids. Im looking for friends with similiar situations to help keep me accountable!!

Replies

• WorkingMama1016
    WorkingMama1016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too am jumping back on MFP, after a big setback. Also a mom of 2 that works full time. If by losing the baby weight, you mean from my youngest who is now 3, count me in! :)
  • LizMinster
    LizMinster Posts: 1
    Options
    I am right there with you both. I also work full time + and am the Mom of 2. Jumping back on MFP. I last used MFP when my oldest turned 2, now 5, and I was successful in losing all of my baby weight. My youngest turns 2 this week - wake up moment for momma! Count me in :)
  • bjune5
    bjune5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My youngest is 10. Gained 40 lbs when I was pregnant and I STILL havne't loss all the weight. LOL
    I came close a few years ago before health problems.
    I'm putting me first now. Which is hard for us moms.
  • kegger1997
    kegger1997 Posts: 74
    Options
    my oldest is 14 and i was 95lbs when i got pg. weighed 184 the day before she was born. now after 2 more kids (11 and 5) i am still trying to lose that 30lbs. could use all the support and cheering on i can get.
  • ArizonaKitten
    ArizonaKitten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request. and any one else feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • lusove83
    lusove83 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to MFP so feel free to add me.:smile:
  • SCFFW1210
    SCFFW1210 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to MFP and I am loving it so far. I can't wait to lose baby weight. My daughter is 9 months old, I am also recovering from messing up my knee so I am ready to get back active and back in shape :) Feel free to add me
  • riddlen26
    riddlen26 Posts: 3
    Options
    count me in! I have a 15 month old and I'm working on getting back in shape. Definitely need the motivation to stick with it. I do well then I fall off course and crash then I try to pick myself up again and it's always harder!
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    I still have my baby weight from my pregnancy 2.5 years ago if that counts :wink:
  • cupcakes1107
    cupcakes1107 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • cupcakes1107
    cupcakes1107 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am all in. I have three kids & with every pregnancy I got bigger & bigger. My youngest is 6 Months but, I am determined to get my sexy back. I always do but, this time was harder than others
  • Quannicab
    Quannicab Posts: 30
    Options
    I am all in!! My daughter will turn 5 on Mother's Day & I still haven't lost the baby weight. I am a single mom that works full time as well so I would love to have the support as well!
  • amys1410
    amys1410 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also a mum of 2, working full time and trying to lose the last of my baby weight! Anyone reading this feel free to add me :)
  • kimzie89
    kimzie89 Posts: 10
    Options
    I had my son 4 months ago. I'm so glad to see so many other mothers here!

I'm going to add you girls, I need some inspiration!
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    same here but my baby will be 6 in August - down to trying to tone now and hopefully get rid of this BELLY!
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 4 kids ages 11, 9, 3 and 8 months and I work full time too - I am thinking about setting up a private group for moms who are looking to lose weight - so we can encourage and motivate others - if you are interested let me know
  • CastingZumbaFitness
    Options
    If anyone is interested in trying Zumba for free let me know! We are offering free Zumba to NY and FL residents who are trying to lose their baby weight!

Thanks,

Casting@metalflowersmedia.com
  • chazag2012
    Options
    hello I NEED HELP :D i have a 3 and half month old and when i was pregnant i had a really bad time and put on alot of weight threw emotional eating and pure lack of caring..........and what did i gain a beautiful 10.4 daughter and 6 stone extra weigh :( so i went from 172 pounds to 252 pounds with my daughter...........after birth im now 219 pounds but its coming off slowly REALLY SLOWLY...........i work out 4 times a week at the gym including classes and a pt............... please can people add me and help me on my journey any advice will help me as i tend to get down as my body is nothing compare to the old me :( THANKS LADYS
  • gangsterfurious
    Options
    I'm trying to lose weight before baby if that counts. I know that once pregnant (if it happens) and after it will be harder for me so I'm trying to prepare myself now.
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I have an 8 month old and a 3yr old, we can totally do this! Added you!