The first thing you noticed about the love of your life...

Options

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Uh that he looked like my favorite celebirty minus the tatts
    and that he was friggin HOT!!!

Which celebrity??? Curious minds want to know.:bigsmile:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I noticed his eyes...Jamie has these amazing sparkling blue eyes...*LOVE*...and thankfully both our kids got them!! lol :bigsmile:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    He was a gentleman, much different from the losers I usually picked out. This one treated me like a queen and still does after 15 years!:love:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    How polite and nice he was and his eyes.

He was a regular customer when I worked at KFC and came in every day--he said later that I looked "hot" in my KFC smock (yeah right!).

I didn't find out until later that he wasn't coming in for the chicken but to see me and work up nerve to ask me out! LOL. First guy I ever dated, married a year and a half later, and still going strong 25 years later!
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    We were Kindergarten sweethearts...so maybe the way he colored:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    During naptime, we would lay by each other and hold hands. Except for the day that we got caught...the teacher turned us in opposite directions...in which he then decided to LOOK UP MY SKIRT!!!!! What a gentleman, huh, ladies?:bigsmile:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    That he had this giant bandage on his hand from punching out a toilet.......obviously the toilet won.:noway:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    his blue eyes(the ice blue eyes with almost black hair)
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    That he didn't leave me there when I rolled down the hill with my pants around my ankles (read "best date"thread). Seriously, how he finds beauty in EVERY woman!!!!

Memaw
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    His outfit matched and he was sitting next to the most ugly guy I had ever seen........
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    His outfit matched and he was sitting next to the most ugly guy I had ever seen........

:laugh: :laugh:
    That is too funny!
    We sure can't walk around with an unmatched guy.:laugh:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    LOl guess my standards weren't that high at the time, lets just say he had other qualities too and we have been married 28 years, and yes his clothes still match ....
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    He was always smiling no matter who he was talking to and he would help any one any time.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Eyes... something about having dark hair and bright blue eyes!!
  • Beany
    Beany Posts: 11
    Options
    His brown/green eyes and his jeep!
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Mine has the most prettiest smile, lips , and teeth. :heart: :heart: :heart: SOOOOO sexy! His smile makes me melt, and he still gives me butterflies (even after 7 years!)
  • christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    He has huge arms. :love: I looked at his arms and knew that he could always make me feel protected. He gives the best hugs, too!:smooched:
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    He's just got this aura of sexuality around him - I don't know how else to describe it - and he smells AMAZING.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Well, my attraction to Bob wasn't immediate. As I'm sure you all know, he's quite a bit older than me and I wasn't looking for that originally. So, the first thing that caught my "eye" about him was his personality, we just talked and talked. The second he kissed me the attraction was there to stay :love: lol
  • jamie77
    jamie77 Posts: 101
    Options
    His smile...IMO, he has the most infectious smile I have ever seen. :smooched: :heart: