Sexy Summer Challenge

Options
Hi guys! I'm Andrea and I just began Mr. Shut Up and Train's 21 Day Jump Start to Sexy Summer Challenge. I've been progressively loosing weight over the past year and a half (roughly 75-80 pounds), but a death in the family earlier this year derailed some of my progress. Is anyone else involved in this challenge? If you'd like to join it also, the link is right below! Oh, and hi, of course...

www.mrshutupandtrain.com/30daycc

Replies

• ssl0905
    ssl0905 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss, Ive never heard of it but I'll check out the ink, always interested in new programs
  • AndreaNicole87
    AndreaNicole87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss, Ive never heard of it but I'll check out the ink, always interested in new programs

Thank you. It just started today, but it seems pretty interesting. Just like you I'm always good to try new things!
  • brcarson901
    brcarson901 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. I am also doing the challenge. Good luck:smile:
  • SuchaEffinLady
    Options
    Hi Andrea. I am sorry to here about your loss. I am also doing the 30daycc. Add me if you'd like.
  • AndreaNicole87
    AndreaNicole87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you both! Adding now! I'm actually quite pumped up about this challenge :)
  • MrsBigDog
    MrsBigDog Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm starting the challenge today. I'm eating pretty good thus far but I'm hungry right now! WHY!?!??! It's not snack time yet. :indifferent:
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Sorry for you loss. I am also doing the challenge. Send a friend request if interested. Good luck!
  • MzSturdivant
    MzSturdivant Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing the challenge. I'd like to add you all and see some results on my timeline!!