Has anyone tried Brazilian Butt Lift and Insanity yet?

Options
If you have i would like to know is it worth buying and if you actually gotten any results from it and if so what was the results. Thanks much!

Replies

• L7haute
    L7haute Posts: 2
    Options
    Brazillian Butt Lift is awesome. You will feel the burn. The trainer on the tapes, is a trainer for some VS models.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    doing Insanity now and it will definitely work you out.. I would recommend it to any one.. msg me and I can give you info on getting the an extra bonus dvd with it.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I completed Brazil Butt Lift. I got results... I loved it.
  • Katiebernard
    Options
    Doing Insanity now, on week 3 and it's great!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I've seen the basics of the workout,(BBL) it's high reps.
    you'd get much more out of it for your time using challenging weights
    doing dead lifts, squats and lunges.
    way less time working out, and likely a better result.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I am in my second week of Insanity and loving it. It is intense but I am already beginning to see results in my second week. It is worth the price. Message me and I can give you more information on how to purchase it and not only that I can let you know about Shaun T's new workout debuting in June called Focus T25. I can't wait because this is going to be one awesome workout which I plan on doing right after this. If you need a challenge Insanity will definitely do it. Take care and have a nice evening
    LisaM
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I busted my ankle up on Insanity. I loved it, mostly for the hype of doing it... but I am loving weightlifting so much more! Good luck!
  • GettinIT6
    GettinIT6 Posts: 44
    Options
    I did insanity a few months ago and am on week 6 of brazil butt lift!! I think they are both worth it. I also did (and am still doing) ChaLEAN extreme and I love love it!!
  • lakithaj1
    lakithaj1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thanks for the feedback :smile: