I'm overweight...... :)

Options
13»

Replies

• mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is an amazing feeling! Keep up the outstanding work and you will be "healthy" before you know it!!
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's great! I can't wait to be overweight too. :smile:
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done an amazing thing :) All strength to you
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!! We had the same starting weight (232) and I am currently 2 pounds heavier than you! We got this!!!! :D
    Awesome! Thanks for adding me too :)
  • keriberi9
    Options
    Congratulations I can say that is my next big goal to be in the overweight range !

You will get there!!
  • NGM7492
    NGM7492 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WTG. So happy to see people working hard to better themselves. This site is such an inspiration to me. I stopped looking at the BMI. I have built muscle while losing fat. I am still in the obese catagory because of my weight but my Dr parades me around the office every time I go in because she is so happy for me. I said something about the BMI and she told me it was crap and not to worry about it.. lol.
  • keriberi9
    Options
    WTG. So happy to see people working hard to better themselves. This site is such an inspiration to me. I stopped looking at the BMI. I have built muscle while losing fat. I am still in the obese catagory because of my weight but my Dr parades me around the office every time I go in because she is so happy for me. I said something about the BMI and she told me it was crap and not to worry about it.. lol.

That's awesome :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You are 3/4 of the way there and looking great!
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Aww great job! So proud of you.
  • keriberi9
    Options
    You are 3/4 of the way there and looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!