looking to loose 2 lbs a week

Hi, I am new to Myfitnesspal. I was always healthy at 5'3" and with two pregnancies, I gained 60 lbs.
I was 177 lbs in Oct 12 and decided it is time to loose all the baby weight once for and all.
I lost 27 lbs by Mar 15 and havn't lost a single pound till now.

I was very desciplined when I was loosing the first 20 lbs and then after I reached 150 I kind of slipped of the track and gained 6 more pounds. With diet and exercise I again came back to 150 lbs.

Now I want to loose 2 lbs per week for my kids upcoming birthdays and feel good about myself. I want to be 140 by end of June 1st week.

Please join this group if you have same kind of goals and together we can get there.

Replies

• tinah1126
    tinah1126 Posts: 49 Member
    I would love to join you!! My goal is to reach 135 by end of June! I am 5'7 and just started my journey on 2/25/13. I am happy with my results so far! I am 20 lbs down with 25 more to go!! Lets do this!!

Send me a friend request!!!
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    I weigh 220 right now and am looking to get back to my age 21 weight of 135-140. My goal is 2 pounds a week which I already shed my two pounds this week (yay!) but would love to be friends and support each other in this! That's what I need most. Is people to support me and others I can support!
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    I would love to join....I am 5'3 and currently 155 (boo)
    I am starting a new job on May 20th and would love to feel better with the way my cloths fit in the next 3-4 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • b2boyz
    b2boyz Posts: 4
    Love to join u
  • cburge38
    cburge38 Posts: 2
    I would love to join. I have quite a bit to loose before my class reunion this summer in July and I want to feel good about myself when showing up and seeing so many for the first time in 20 years! Good luck to you all!
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    I would love to join! Is there something I should do? Or is responding to this thread enough? SOrry I am a novice!!
  • Hi Ross111104,

you don't have to do anything. We will just share our positive thoughts, our success stories etc. This way we can motivate ourselves and others to reach their respective goals.....
  • marcydz1
    marcydz1 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! I want to lose 15 lbs per a cruise on July 2nd!
  • BushraMM
    BushraMM Posts: 9 Member
    i would love to join.. I want to lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks.. :D
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    i would love to join.. I want to lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks.. :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When you say it that way, it makes me so happy. To think that if I stick with my plan I could be 20 pounds lighter in just 10 weeks!