Paleo/primal friends - need motivation to keep going..

Options
Hi Guys,

I have been on primal diet since July 2012 but have back slid a bit lately... was hoping I could find some friends on here to keep me on track. I love the primal/ paleo lifestyle so would like fellow supporters in this area but am open to befriending anyone :)

Please add me or let me know if I can add you...

Thanks
Brianna <3

Replies

• kolobbrenda
    kolobbrenda Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Brianna.

I'm Brenda. I'm paleo too. Gotta do it to heal from serious illness. You can friend me if you like. I'm on day 8, but I have been on and off it for the past two months and have had some serious setbacks too (family tragedies) and I finally decided that I was going to be a tragedy, too, if I don't just stay on it no matter what. You can friend me if you like. Good luck.

Brenda
  • kkgoli
    kkgoli Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there.. Can you share some details on the primal diet?
  • LilRubyRocket
    Options
    Hi Brianna,

I'm looking at doing the "whole 30" plan if your keen to join me. We can help/encourage each other.
    Maybe check it out online and see what you think .:smile:
  • breeleeh101
    Options
    Hi Kkgoli,

The primal/paleo diets eliminate processed foods.. for more information look up www.marksdailyapple.com
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    79% of the time i am. I try.
  • Kathleen_Jean
    Options
    Hi Brianna! Ever since I started Crossfit in January I have been eating mostly paleo (I've also done whole30). Feel free to add me on MFP. I also have an Instagram @thissweetpotatoiscookin where I post pictures and recipes of the food I make/eat. Feel free to follow me there too! We can do this!