where are all the bikini motivated babes at?

Options
I've been on mfp for a couple of months and love it. I've just started adding people to my friends list in the last month.
I love all my sexy male friends, but would like to add a few more female friends that are looking to get into a bikini this summer. We can motivate each other. I have another 20 to lose.

Replies

• bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    i'm 27! if that counts. motivated by a bikini, and WILL fit into one and not be a muffin
  • ainsleybtown
    ainsleybtown Posts: 484
    Options
    works for me :) will add you. thanks!
  • Cassandra2oh6
    Options
    Hahaha!!! Already added but definitely motivated by bikini season!!! Y'all can add me too!!!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    motivated by a bikini but don't anticipate getting in one in front of anyone anytime this summer. does that count?
  • sidewinder76
    sidewinder76 Posts: 287
    Options
    ^^^ would rock in a bikini, Its a shame that you wont get in one! I'm motivated by bikinis but in other ways! I wont be getting into one, But I hope to not repel the cuties in them :)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    ^^^ would rock in a bikini, Its a shame that you wont get in one! I'm motivated by bikinis but in other ways! I wont be getting into one, But I hope to not repel the cuties in them :)

Thank you. :blushing:
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    would like to add a few more female friends that are looking to get into a bikini this summer. We can motivate each other.

I'm quite certain I'll be able to totally rock one by June. That's my goal date at least. I'm so close and this year I just know I'm going to be the envy of everyone. I think I need to drop about 5 more pounds first but I'll be so proud once I reach this goal. It's been a dream of mine to not be embarrassed to wear once since after college.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    In on creeper thread.

Yes I would like bikini motivated babes on my friends list as well!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options
    I am motivated by babes in bikinis.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I want to be in a cute bikini this summer and am busting my butt to get there.
  • flywithabowtie
    flywithabowtie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If all the "babes" would start posting more pics in bikinis, I'm sure I could be more motivated
  • ItsmeLeahh
    ItsmeLeahh Posts: 41
    Options
    Still have alot of work to do BUT I WILL be rockin a bikini this summer! Add me :-) I log in everyday!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I plan to get to the point where I look good in a bikini, but I'd never never wear it out of the back yard. And only if there was nobody else around.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Wearing a bikini has always been on of my biggest motivators, it was actually what initially got me started here last February! I already bought one to wear this summer now I just have to get the confidence to wear it in public haha. Always looking for more friends to motivate each other to get there :)!
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm at my goal weight and bought a new bikini (first in two years!) but I haven't worn it yet.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Already in one.

Guess I don't qualify.
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Add me, the bikini is so hard to rock but I'm going to do it this summer!!!
  • joydoncheski
    joydoncheski Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im 10lbs from my goal wght and have actually already purchased a bikini as motivation to look good in it on vacation this summer!!!
  • joydoncheski
    joydoncheski Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    motivated by a bikini but don't anticipate getting in one in front of anyone anytime this summer. does that count?

If i had your tummy I would wear a bikini everywhere...Id do my damn grocery shopping in one. Seriously though, you have done wan amazing job.
  • vagirl8669
    vagirl8669 Posts: 96
    Options
    Bikini, eh. Why not?? lol