where are all the bikini motivated babes at?

Options

Replies

• geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I'm all for adding ladies who want to put on a bikini if they let me watch them take it off.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    weird. I assumed a guy made this thread
  • maddicrawf
    maddicrawf Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to eventually be able to rock a bikini, but that's not gonna be this summer. I'm still 60lbs away from that being a possibility. I'd love to have more people to keep me motivated though, so feel free to add me.
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I plan to get to the point where I look good in a bikini, but I'd never never wear it out of the back yard. And only if there was nobody else around.

This is me too!
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Very, very close to being ready to wear a bikini! Just a little more toning. Feel free to add! :smile:
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am, trying to get ready for a fun weekend camping in a month for a girls weekend with some cowboys & a rodeo. Then getting ready for the summer! Need to get this pregnancy weight off!!
  • bwright9752
    bwright9752 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Love4, the only acceptable excuse for you not wearing a bikini is that you are at a nude beach. Your body would rock any bikini.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    <<<<
    ready or not, I'm wearin' it.:wink:
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have about the same to lose to let myself into a bikini this summer! Or at least 15 to let myself into a one piece. And I want to get to the pool without making anyone laugh, so that needs to happen.
  • Tennolina
    Options
    motivated by a bikini but don't anticipate getting in one in front of anyone anytime this summer. does that count?

If i had your tummy I would wear a bikini everywhere...Id do my damn grocery shopping in one. Seriously though, you have done wan amazing job.

You look incredible. YOU need to be rockin' your own bikini!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Well I'm at my goal wait, that gives me 4 weeks of working on toning, sounds like a challenge!!
  • JumpingDog
    JumpingDog Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm bikini motivated. I wore one at my fattest and I wear one now. I only just bought my first one piece suit 6 months ago to swim for real without a breast making an escape.

As for chunky people out there, if your junk stays in your bikini and there is a size out there for you, wear it if you want! I don't get the whole bikini body movement that happens in summer.
  • joydoncheski
    joydoncheski Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    motivated by a bikini but don't anticipate getting in one in front of anyone anytime this summer. does that count?

If i had your tummy I would wear a bikini everywhere...Id do my damn grocery shopping in one. Seriously though, you have done wan amazing job.

awe thanks, I just don't feel like I look good enough yet, but thank you so much. You made my day.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I always wear a bikini these days and I'm always motivated to feel good wearing it. Except in my ticker photo (I was wearing a one piece then).
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    In on creeper thread.

How could we not?
  • Tennolina
    Options
    I always wear a bikini and I'm always motivated to feel good wearing it.

You go girl!
  • joydoncheski
    joydoncheski Posts: 26 Member
    Options

and you look freaking amazing in that bikini, you're definitely ready.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Just ordered a new bikini today! I will be in the pool with or without it this year but I am certainly hoping to make it look good on me.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Me! I can get into a bikini now but just trying to look better in it lol