Still working, but here is a 60 lb difference!

Options
inksyrup
inksyrup Posts: 81 Member
I've been feeling incredibly depressed about my body recently (no matter how much weight I lose, my dang love handles won't leave me alone...), but I thought I'd post this to give myself a much needed boost. Also, besides my family, no one has seen my weight loss. Here goes!

On the right, 170 lbs (77 kg) to 115 on the left (52 kg)
29ftp4w.jpg

And I'm not sure how much you can tell, but here's a photo from a few years ago with a shirt that used to be waaay too tight for me, VS a photo I took a few days ago.
ambif7.jpg

My eyes are pretty broken and I have a hard time seeing any difference...but hey, I figured why not. :)

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    girl, you look AMAZING!!! you can definitely see a difference!!! You have such a tiny figure! I'm so jealous :) Great job!
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look fabulous! I know it can be hard for your brain to catch up with what you see. Keep doing what you're doing - it's working!!
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You seem tiny (to me lol) to begin with so if your family sees you on a regular basis it can be hard to notice. I myself do not see much of a difference in me..my mother who only sees me once a month noticed right away! My husband did not notice till I wore something that he knew was skin tight before and became lose.

Keep up the great work..you look incredible!
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm tiny too..but it seems I will always have pudge on my belly no matter how small I am. You gotta remember, that you are made a certain way and that's the way it's supposed to be! You look fabulous!!! Take value in who you are and that you have worked hard to make a better you. Those fake, photoshopped models don't stand a chance!
  • pinkymac11
    pinkymac11 Posts: 24
    Options
    Girl, that is fantastic. You look great. Give it time. Those love handles will disappear, too.
  • MarielStarr
    MarielStarr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can see a HUGE difference! Great job, you look amazing and are a very pretty girl.
  • Autazell
    Autazell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look great!

-and those are not love handles; THOSE are womanly curves. You should learn to enjoy them cuz having curves can be like having superpowers. Trust me, once your friends see you (specifically the male variety) you will understand the power you now have. ;) Now go and have fun and remember: only use your power for good.
  • hourrecord2020
    Options
    You Look great. But it's how you feel that matters.
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great and I agree with the person who said that those are not love handles they are curves. You have a curvy body, embrace it and rock it.
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! and have a great body! be proud of where you are :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!