God help m!! And anyone of you who wants to lose 75+ pounds

Options
13»

Replies

• c_i_n_d_y_
    c_i_n_d_y_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, yes, I just noticed everyone's response, sorry for the delay. I agree, we've been inundated with a culture of processed, sweet foods, and quick convenient foods and we must reverse what the mainstream is doing.

In short, I want to find Disciple, it was never instilled in me and I was never taught to appreciate anything that was hard. If it was hard we either abandon it, modify it or seek an alternative to it and then what we actually teach ourselves without realizing it is that we teach ourselves that everything in life can be compromised, and it can if you don't have much of a belief system; a moral code as you will. It's not religion I am talking about necessarily but a faith in believing in the human body and mind and respecting it at all cost. But as a nation, we are not healthy at all, not just obesity, but other activites that destroy the body and morale.

Anyway, I could on forever, but I truly build a routine that will make me more of a disciplined person.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    There's great positivity and energy on this thread. If anyone is looking for support/new MFP friends, please feel free to add me.

Dee :happy: