where are all the bikini motivated babes at?

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Still have alot of work to do BUT I WILL be rockin a bikini this summer! Add me :-) I log in everyday!

Girl, I don't see anything that needs work. Go frolic in your bikini, ASAP.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I need a break from my job! I'm going on vacation Friday... just bought mine yesterday!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated to look slightly better in one.
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Add me! I lost 4 inches off my waist last month. My curves are starting to rock the house!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Man this thread needs big pics, but some of these profile pics are just amazing. Props.
  • BiancaYvette15
    BiancaYvette15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am so motivated to not only fit into a bikini this summer, but to actually look great in one too! I even went as far as to purchase a couple, the zebra print one I used to take my unflattering, horrible before pics in! I just recently started using mfp, & am always looking for more friends...
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I only have about ten to lose, but I do want to tone up as well! I'm 5'4" and 121 lbs right now and I have one bikini vacation planned that I want to look amazing for.
  • danijoy07
    danijoy07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Getting back into my bikini is definitely one of my current sources of motivation. I think I look reasonable in one now but I'd like to look HOT! I kinda hate to hear "You look great for a mom of two!" I just want to hear "You look great!" I'm also seriously lacking friendship and support on here as my only two friends seem to have given up on the site so...add me!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I will have my butt in a bikini by summer; my Vegas trip is in September, so if summer isn't perfect I have an extra month to move it!
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am 49 and have always been bikini ready !!!!!!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Florida. You must always be bikini ready.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed this will be my summer:). I have not worn a bikini in public in my adult life but I have been practicing posting pics on mfp:)
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed this will be my summer:). I have not worn a bikini in public in my adult life but I have been practicing posting pics on mfp:)

if that's you in your prof pic, you look damn ready for one in public!
  • kcritter77
    kcritter77 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    <~~Hoping to look half as good as VJ in mine by the end of summer!
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Bought one...couple more pounds, more toning and it might just see light of day. Would be first time ever...ever ever...
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Love4, the only acceptable excuse for you not wearing a bikini is that you are at a nude beach. Your body would rock any bikini.
    Thank you!! A compliment to start my day--I'll take it!!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Me! Me! I only have about ten to lose, but I do want to tone up as well! I'm 5'4" and 121 lbs right now and I have one bikini vacation planned that I want to look amazing for.

5'4 and 111? I think 120 is perfect for your height! Seriously!
  • HJMAYES
    HJMAYES Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm at 158, looking to get to about 140 (to start) then focusing on 131 @ 19% BF. baby steps. :) Either way, when I lost the weight last time I know I looked great at 145 in a bikini so I'm moving in that direction for this summer! :)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    already in a bikini but would love to look SMOKING in it
  • wencandoit2013
    Options
    PumpkinKatyPerrySeparatedAtBirth.jpg?a=78