One Year Anniversary!!

Options
wantmytruk
wantmytruk Posts: 30 Member
365 days and 74.1 pounds. Today is the one year anniversary of my new life. I made a commitment to myself to create and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Diets do not work, intense workouts for a few weeks do not work....it is a life. I used Wii EA Active for 3 months, 2 rounds of P90X and I am 101 days into Turbofire! I went from a size 24 to 12, XXL to medium, and even lost 2 ring sizes.

I am now a Beachbody coach, which was not thought of a year ago. I have created a private Facebook page that anyone can join to talk about fitness, encourage each other, and learn about Beachbody products. Come celebrate with me!

The picture with full clothes is my one year progress and the one with workout clothes is my 9 months of Beachbody.

33ysuue.jpg

34ifxcm.jpg

Replies

• CaroleNev
    CaroleNev Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary and congrats on your tremendous weight loss. Best wishes on your continued lifestyle change.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!