Woohoo, I'm New!

Options
Jenn97355
Jenn97355 Posts: 103 Member
I am also new here! Today is my FIRST post... I have been keeping a food log, and watching what I eat, and haven't been losing, so my friend showed me this website! Come to find out I have been eating almost 1,000 calories less than I should! WHO would have thought I'd have to eat more to lose! I have been battling weight my whole life, and bound and determined to put an end to what I hate! I am excited, and have a long journey ahead, but am thrilled to have people to share hard days with!

Replies

• KarenHapli
    KarenHapli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new here too. Like you I've been undereating, it seems, though just by a bit. Anyway, good luck! :)
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • amyday1
    amyday1 Posts: 35
    Options
    Good luck,
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello!!

Amazing isn't it to think that we've been starving ourselves. That was me (and some days still) when I first signed up last January. I always heard.... 'eat less and exercise more and that doesn't count work as an exercise'. Well, until I came here, I also didn't realize that many of what I thought was healthy foods weren't healthy for me at all. So welcome to your new life and good luck and enjoy the journey as I'm sure it will hold many pleseant surprises. :bigsmile:
  • trejon
    trejon Posts: 203
    Options
    Great having you! This is the best plan to be for weight loss. Get a bunch of friends and make it fun.
  • ArmyWife815
    Options
    Welcome aboard this life changing journey. Best wishes to you! Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • kalamitycat
    kalamitycat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, It's going to be a long journey for me to lose weight, as I am on so many medications that cause weight gain. However, I have lost 2 pounds recently, so I think that food diaries really work. Where are you from? I'm from Atlantic Canada.