New here

Options
I had a friend reccomend this site. Im currently 3 1/2 weeks post baby number 2. I have been fighting with getting back to my healthy weight for a couple years. I am very excited to get things going on loosing this weight. I am hoping to start P90X if my husband well agree. Other than that thats me. Hoping to loose some weight! :)

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! and congrats on the new baby! :flowerforyou:
  • Jenn97355
    Jenn97355 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am also new here! Today is my FIRST post... I have been keeping a food log, and watching what I eat, and haven't been losing, so my friend showed me this website! Come to find out I have been eating almost 1,000calories less than I should! WHO would have thought I'd have to eat more to lose! I have been battling weight my whole life, and bound and determined to put an end to what I hate! I am excited, and have a long journey ahead, but am thrilled to have people to share hard days with!
  • Handcrafted
    Options
    Hey girl! Welcome to MyFitnessPal!! This is a great site to join for your current goals! Congrats on your second baby!! Boy/girl? -- Good luck on your fitness goals! :)
  • Kristinplus2
    Options
    Thank you all! :) this one is a boy. I have a 19 month old girl to. Im really excited to get this pregnancy weight gone. I had my Daughter then a miscarriage shortly after. Then my son so my body is very confused!