Crazy Weekend ahead!

Options
So, I have a bachlorette party coming up this weekend!! I am the maid of honor in the wedding and we are going to Philly for a crazy weekend away! My concern is, I only have 10lbs to lose yet, until I hit my goal weight (yeah me!) and going out with this group of girls could really hurt my progress so far! I want to be able to have fun and of course drink with out worry about my calories! But I don't want to completely blow my progress out the window for a couple of drinks! So... does any one know of a low calorie drink that won't hurt my progress? Or an easy and quick way to get a work out in?

Replies

• Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    Champagne is only 80 calories a glass! And basically, avoid anything with premade mixers and sour mix. Flavored vodka with soda water and a lime is a good one too, around 100 calories, and most places have it. Or, not to suggest drinking in excess, but straight shots.

Hit up a couple places with dancing! Shaking your butt a little will burn some calories!

If I have times like this I try to just set my calories to maintain, so at least I don't gain.
  • rslavens
    rslavens Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That was me last Weekend. I stuck with diet soda and vodka, drinking water in between each drink (helps with the hangover as well as the need to always have a drink in your hand). For drunk eating (we stayed in a hotel for the night) we had cheese and crackers, pita chips, and a vegetable tray. Also we had subway as our 'drunk food choice' instead of the normal taco bell, white castle, mcdonald's etc...
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I am with the person who said dance dance dance. Drink, but not as much as the other girls. Also drinking light beer would help (64 cals)...if you are a beer drinker. I am not, so I usually drink a mixed drink and then I drink a deit pepsi and then I drink three shots, and then a diet pepsi...all the while dancing my butt off. Work out killer before you go and work out killer when you get home. That way you can still have some fun but not feel SO bad about it. Plus we are suppose to let ourselfs enjoy life and not hide it. Eat healthy but have fun :).
    Stay safe! I have a bachorlette party to go to as well this weekend so I am feeling your pain. We aren't doing anything too out there but I am probably not going to drink as much as I would have had I not been on here. I will probably only have a glass of wine and a mixed drink and be done with it. We are learning exotic dancing anyway, so I will be dancing away the cals I am sure lol :)
  • GuamMom
    GuamMom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bacardi and Dt. coke!