Looking for support and lots to give :)

So lets cut to the skinny of it lol :p ... I'm a mother of 3, was pregnant for 3 years straight!!! Then became stuck in mommy mode. Eat what you can when you can! And now I'm suffering the consequences. I've been very open to different techniques in weight loss as I'm fighting it to be something like an art lol. But nothing seems to be working for me. Regardless if much or how little I seem to eat and or exercise my scale has flatlined. I literally thought it was broken! My ultimate goal is to lose 55lbs but right know ill take even just one as success! I'm hoping you all can help me with ideas etc and I would be more than willing to return the favour :) happy shedding!

Replies

• sueswan74
    sueswan74 Posts: 20 Member
    I am also a mom of 3 with the same bad eating habits. I have been on MFP for 60 days and have lost 18 pounds. I feel great, but want to lose 32 more!

I will friend you !!
  • mrscarlier
    mrscarlier Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm new.

I have been reporting here since April 12 and it is motivating me to stop eating when my calorie count is used up. I also will speed clean my house in hopes of enough extra calories to end my day with milk and a cookie. Lots of salads added to my diet and veggies, I have a dumb phone so I am so appreciative of people who have already added the foods I buy. Thanks!

One weird comment though, I understand that 1200 calories per day is a bad thing. This program tells me to eat 1280, then ends the day by telling me that I will only lose four more pounds in five weeks if I continue eating roughly that many. I ate what it told me to, and gave it my weight and it adjusted itself to 1280. I don't think I lied. I gestimate measurements and choose related things if the item I want is not in the system.

Any thoughts on 1280? Thanks, Lisa C
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Hi, I am Yvette. I am on here to keep motivated and give support and foster motivation. Lets do this and reach our fitness and weightloss goals. A friend request has been sent.